Where can I find Nu Expressions products?

there actually is NO way you can buy them without a license. they're not sold in beauty stores, you have to get them straight from Bronner Bros. I get mine through my stylist.

oh but the products from the original B&B line and the African Royale line are very much like the nu expressions ones, just heavier.

(OIL IT UP is like the 10n1 NE.. diamond shine is like african royale diamond drops, etc..)

candibaby said:
oh but the products from the original B&B line and the African Royale line are very much like the nu expressions ones, just heavier.

(OIL IT UP is like the 10n1 NE.. diamond shine is like african royale diamond drops, etc..)

Ditto, I thought the same thing, just based on the ingredients listed. :ohwell:

Thanks for your responses. :)
Kitchen tician, I'm looking for the moisturizing foam wrapping lotion.
Candibaby, there are stylists that would sell you the products directly?

I stocked up on the Nu Expressions Product Line at the Atlanta Hair Show as well. Have you tried the moisturizing foam wrapping lotion? I threw away my bottle because it was very, very drying and made my hair more crunchy than soft. If a firm hold is what you're loking for.. than that's the product you need.

Thattvgirl, I've never actually tried the lotion but I heard great things about it. I think it needs to be diluted. How much did you pay for it?

I paid $10 wholesale for a BIG bottle at the Bronner Bros. International Hair Show in Atlanta. It can't be diluted because it's in a pump like a mousee. Still made my hair har and not soft. I work better with a leave in and a serum.

FYI: My best friend works at Bronner Bros and says its the same formula available to consumers as the BB Wrapping lotion. Here's a picture. Hope it works for you.

http://www.bronnerbros.com/Products/bb_wrapping_lotion.html

swannie said:
Thanks for your responses. :)
Kitchen tician, I'm looking for the moisturizing foam wrapping lotion.
Candibaby, there are stylists that would sell you the products directly?

yeah, you can buy the products from a stylist, just not the relaxer.

*bumping* to see if anyone found a hook up yet. I love the Nu Expressions line but the stylist I was buying the products from I no longer go to her.

I used to have a load of Nu Expressions products when I was attending beauty school, and I also picked some up at the annual Hair show in ATL, They were the first ones to introduce the conditioning phase before neutralizing along w/ motions, Now Affirm has that step also. I was in love w/ the Mayo and Honey when my daughter was a baby

Back