Where can I find Long Term Relationship leave in?

biancaantoinette

Why is this so hard to find? I found good reviews on this product and was interested in purchasing it. I checked walmart (2 or 3 in my area), I tried cvs and target.

Where are you all finding it?

I am wondering if they are changing it up. I can't find it in the stores. On Amazon it's there, and also a product with almost the same name.... look it up. I wonder if they are going to stop making that leave in.

I found it at Target in Virginia. I looked for it at CVS, Walmart and Walgreens with no success.

That's funny. I just bought it like four days ago at target. Right next to the rest of the long term relationship shampoo and conditioner. I plan to buy myself that line, just cuz I can, when I reach APL :). hopefully that will be by my bday in march

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I usually get it at Target, I stocked up the last time because I hadnt seen it there in a while, oh and I used to see it at Walmart but not lately.

Target but they've changed the fragrance of it.. its not as raspberry-y as it used to be... idk if they've changed the formula though..

You know I've noticed increased breakage since I've been using it. It's the only thing that's changed in my reggie. So it's going on the shelf until I can think of what to do with it

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I used to get it at Target and some grocery stores have it. Haven't used it since they changed the formula.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

Back