Where Can I Find Human Hair for Braiding in the DC/VA/MD area?

81Stardust

I'm about to start a workout regimen and I'd like some braids so that I won't have to deal with my hair too much. Where can I find quality hair in the DC/VA/MD area. The last time I had this hair I had to go home to Brooklyn around Flatbush to get it. The place was like top secret and wasn't just a regular BSS. I paid around $300-$350 for the hair and that's what I anticipate on spending once I find it again.

Please help or else I'll have to make a trip to BK just for some hair!!!:cycle:
And to see my momma of course!

What length are you looking for? Coz human hair seems to me to be available at any BSS. The lengths aren't usually much longer than 24 inches, if that, so if you're looking for longer than that, then I only know of shopping online for that.

ETA: Hope the links on the page below help. I'd call to see what lengths they have before you go coz because 18" seems to be the max in a lot of stores:

http://local.yahoo.com/DC/Washington/Health+Beauty/Beauty+Supplies

Last edited:
Freestyle Beauty had 24 inch human hair. I think it might have been on tracks though. It was crazy expensive. Can you cut that off the tracks for braiding? Anyway, its off 395 exit 3, Little River Turnpike, near the Shoppers.

The BSS in Wheaton mall, maybe? You might want to call ahead to see if they have what you're looking for. They have a lot.....

Back