Where can I find EDEN body works hair milk...

dlove

That is the best sealant in the world! Wal-mart used to sell it. I went all over town looking for this in every Wal-mart in Florida. Please tell me who where I can find it.

Eden bodyworks hair milk is the truth!!!!
I refused to order it off line because of shipping prices. I may have to try CD hair milk @ Sephora's.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Chipmunk. Although the locator indicates wal-mart, its no longer on the shelves there. I called walmart and asked them to restock it and they told me that if an item does not sell well, they stop carrying it. If I would have known that, I would have purchased every last one on the self back in September, my last purchase...LOL

So that's what happened! I love this stuff, but I haven't been seeing any at Wal-mart lately. :nono:

Do you have a Whole Foods near you? I've heard rumors that some stores carry Eden, but I'm not sure. Maybe try a health food store?

SHE'S BACK>>> check out her web site. Changed ingredients in the hair milk though. Glycerin...a nono

^Whats so bad about glycerin? What else did she change?

Why was she MIA for so long? And where are the other hair products? She had a jojoba poo/condish set as well as combo packs.

I LOVED the conditioner and was upset that all the walmarts stopped carrying it.

Yeah she did some changing alright.

Peppermint shampoo OLD ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, Lavendula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distilate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Citrate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium D-Pantothenate (Pro-Vitamin B5), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum (Poly Saccharide Gum), Citric Acid

Peppermint Shampoo NEW ingridients:
Peppermint_Tea_Tree-Shampoo.jpg

Why was she MIA for so long? And where are the other hair products? She had a jojoba poo/condish set as well as combo packs.

I LOVED the conditioner and was upset that all the walmarts stopped carrying it.

She said she started school and wanted to focus on school first so she temporarily stopped her business. I ordered from her once while I was visiting someone elses house and it took FOREVER for the products to come and I had even payed for 2-day shipping so that I could get the products before I left. They came weeks later after I was long gone.:nono: I was busy back then and didnt have time to worry about it.:ohwell:

Not to mention the temple balm was hard as a rock.:lachen::sad:

Glycerin draws moisture from the air to your hair and can be drying.....Something like that :rolleyes: I got some breakage from that.

Back