Where can I find a NATURAL STRAIGHTENED 4a/b ponytail?

PaperClip

I want to wear a ponytail add-on that matches my natural hair (straightened). Any ideas? Most of the ponytails I see in the BSSs are too silky/shiny. Also, they are too short.

You ladies are creative and resourceful! Help me find the way!

Thanks in advance.

I've only done this once before and it worked out well. I bought kinky braid hair and made a ponytail of it to match my 4b texture. For a straighter ponytail, maybe you can try kanekalon and/or yaki braid hair.

Who is the person that makes the barrett where you can add hair to make your own ponytail? That is what I would recommend if you have the time to order and make it. I will see if I can find her website. You just buy the hair seperately, usually something already on a track and you place it inside the barrett.

Who is the person that makes the barrett where you can add hair to make your own ponytail? That is what I would recommend if you have the time to order and make it. I will see if I can find her website. You just buy the hair seperately, usually something already on a track and you place it inside the barrett.

Are you thinking of the Mane Clip?

Last edited:
Hi there,

I have found a drawstring pony that looks like AA texturized hair.

mcpony.jpg

It's not the best picture, but I would describe it as kinky straight synthetic ponytail. I used the Mane Clip to attach.

Here is another picture, where it in like a pony/bun
bunfluff.jpg

My hair is texlaxed- and this is a perfect match to my airdried hair.

Good Luck- I hope you find something that works for you.

ETA: If you end up with this one, soak it in some shampoo for like a half hour and it will remove the shine.

I got it here
https://www.gigibeauty.com/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=1813

Back