WHERE CAN I BUY MEGATEK IN EDMONTON ALBERTA?

Mandy4610

Someone posted some stores in Edmonton, AB Canada, that sold MT, but I cannot find the thread.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Sorry I had to start a new thread, I was getting nowhere with the search feature.

Girl, you are in Edmonton and you've never said a thing???? :)
There's a store by Bonnie Doon Mall that sells it. I'll find you the phone number and address and PM you :)

Girl, you are in Edmonton and you've never said a thing???? :)
There's a store by Bonnie Doon Mall that sells it. I'll find you the phone number and address and PM you :)
Oh my Gosh...I finally found a fellow Edmontonian. Girl where have you been?
Are there other Edmonton girls in here?

:lol: Girl, you don't know how lonely I've been. Been doing the online thing since March 1999 and finally somebody lives near me..sniff :lol:

danysedai - a meeting sounds great :)

I'm sorry you felt lonely :sad:
:bighug:
I'm happy for you that you found your Edmonton LHCF family. :yep:

you two are in Edmonton and I didn't know??????
Hi....
OMG. WOW, this is so unreal. When I came to the board my first (or one of my first) post was asking if anyone was in Edmonton:lachen:I did not get any responses:ohwell:
Where have yall been. I am so excited.
EDMONTON MEET UP......ooooooooooohhhhhh I have goose bumps.

I am already planning in my head. Are yall PJs?

Sorry Mandy 4610, I guess I didn't see your post, of course I would have answered!!

PJs??!! that's an understatement!
If we can meet, I can take some of the things that I have for you guys to try(mostly dominican) and you guys can do the same

Glad to see some LHCF heads here in Edmonton. I know there's not a lot of us black people here, but sorry to say most black women here look like they do not take care of their hair..:sad: Glad to have found you!

Mandy - I'm in recovery don't get me started again. I'll probably be coming with things to give...lol. I didn't see your previous post asking...I go MIA once in a while (been here a long time I need a break every so often).

As I said I am in recovery BUT that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind trying these dominican products you speak of danysedai :look:

Back