Where Can I Buy Joico Moisture Recovery Balm?

JustSitNBePretty

I remembered when I lived down south about 10 years ago, I bought Joico products from JC Penney's. But I'm in the midwest now and I went to my local JC Penney's last week and they told me they don't carry Joico products. The Walmart Salon doesn't carry it either. Where are you ladies buying your Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm?

I found my first tube of MRB at TJMaxx. Then I bought a jar at CosmoProf, but you have to have some kind of beauty license to shop there. HTH
TJ Maxx or Marshall's for less than 1/2 price.
I checked our TJ Maxx and they carry the shampoo and conditioner but not the moisture recovery balm. :cry3:
Does Ulta carry it?
The closest Ulta is 1 hr away, but I'll make plans to visit next time I'm in the area.

They sell it seperately or in bulk on Amazon. I was thinking about getting joico products and that's the first place I looked.

I remembered when I lived down south about 10 years ago, I bought Joico products from JC Penney's. But I'm in the midwest now and I went to my local JC Penney's last week and they told me they don't carry Joico products. The Walmart Salon doesn't carry it either. Where are you ladies buying your Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm?

I buy all of my salon products from either TJ Maxx, Ross or Burlington coat factory. Their hair selection normally has a great selection

If you want to ensure that the product isn't old (I've ran into a problem with a few places), buy it from approved Joico places. You should be able to find local places on their website.

Back