where can i buy inexpensive decent quality oils?

LaDolceVia

i would like to try mixing this hair growth concoction useing different essential oils, but everywhere i look for them online cost an arm and a leg for decent quality oils. (meaning organic or "complete" or even undiluted)
does anyone know of a decent vender , that is'nt too expensive?
tia
sylvia

I dont know any off hand since its been a while that I ordered them...but u can get a good deal if you find a vendor on ebay that does combined shipping...then u can buy several and not pay too much for shipping. I remember I bought bunch and the seller shipped them in a priority flat rate box.

Amazon.com is a good place to start, I got my peppermint & rosemary oil from IHERB.com and they had a good sale once w/ 2$ shipping on everything. FromNatureWithLove.com, GNC.com or try looking for good GNC coupons and use them in the store. And Ebay is great for anything.

Well, you can buy Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair at Folica. Its a blend of all the oils you'll need for hair, in one perfect little bottle.

Well, you can buy Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair at Folica. Its a blend of all the oils you'll need for hair, in one perfect little bottle.

I just bought this yesterday. I LOVE it. It makes my hair feel sooo soft. I did an oil rinse with it, but I also used it on my dry hair this morning. It's wonderful.

Back