where can i buy Design Essentials relaxer?

mzhotniz86

anyone? :look: i also need all the stuff that comes with like the reconstructor and whatever else. this is what was used as my most recent relaxer. i was thinking about just picking up the affirm from the bss, but I want to continue to use my design essential products

Girl, when you find out the answer to that question, don't go keeping it a secret!!! It's like they keep that stuff in a steel vault, and only licensed cosmetologists know the secret code!! :lachen:

anyone? :look: i also need all the stuff that comes with like the reconstructor and whatever else. this is what was used as my most recent relaxer. i was thinking about just picking up the affirm from the bss, but I want to continue to use my design essential products

This is where I purchase mines from. I've been buying from there web site for over a year. None of the beauity supply stores carry this product where I live/lived I hope this helps.

www.designessentials.com

Girl, when you find out the answer to that question, don't go keeping it a secret!!! It's like they keep that stuff in a steel vault, and only licensed cosmetologists know the secret code!! :lachen:

Girl i kno!! lol so far from searching through the threads, all i found was this :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Design-essentia...oryZ1277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

a couple of people on here have ordered from ebay . im just skeptical about that because ive never ordered anything from ebay before. i would jus go to my stylist, but after all the setbacks ive had with overprocessing im scared to :( . i wanna do it myself but this stuff is hard to get!

I stopped going to my stylist who used it on me. She kept telling me that I couldn't get it unless I had a license which in her way meant, "I won't buy it for you".

Designessentials.com doesn't sell it online anymore (at least when I was trying) and I was desperate so I took a chance and bought mine off of Ebay. I'm so glad I did and when I run out I will continue to buy it from one particular seller.

I got a 4 lb tub for $46 - that's including s&H and my touch ups at the salon were $70. When I run out of my other 'poo and 'con products I'll convert over to DE completely. The seller I purchased from was http://cgi.ebay.com/Design-essentia...ihZ020QQcategoryZ1277QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

It was quick, professional and they were very good at responding to my questions.

I stopped going to my stylist who used it on me. She kept telling me that I couldn't get it unless I had a license which in her way meant, "I won't buy it for you".

Designessentials.com doesn't sell it online anymore (at least when I was trying) and I was desperate so I took a chance and bought mine off of Ebay. I'm so glad I did and when I run out I will continue to buy it from one particular seller.

I got a 4 lb tub for $46 - that's including s&H and my touch ups at the salon were $70. When I run out of my other 'poo and 'con products I'll convert over to DE completely. The seller I purchased from was http://cgi.ebay.com/Design-essentia...ihZ020QQcategoryZ1277QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

It was quick, professional and they were very good at responding to my questions.

thanks! which one did you get? im a 4b and I see they have regular and time release? i kno for sure i cant use the super. and what all do we need to use with this? as far as neutralizer, reconstructor, base etc?

i use this relaxer and im very pleased with it! I use the regular strength and i have 4a hair so, i would suggest that one.

I have also purchased from this seller and they actually ship out the relaxer in its NEW packaging, so if you get something that looks different from the pic, dont be alarmed!!

I dont use any other DE products on my hair on relaxer day and i still get great results

I have been eyeing the lo lye relaxer(thinking of ending my transition and relax again).

be strong girl!! dont give in to the relaxer !! lol i kno its tough. i was thinking about transitioning but i cant bring myself to want to cut my hair. the only way i would , is if i was about to dred up. im thinking about it ...:ohwell:

(I'm sorry I'm just responding back!)

My stylist was using the lo-lye relaxer with Shea Butter which I loved and then she switched me to Time release after many months. I don't know why but she does things when she sees the condition of my hair or it's needs changing. She always changes shampoos, conditioners etc. as needed.

Anyway, the Time Release I read somewhere is equivalent to mild/regular. I don't leave my relaxer in, I just apply, do the edges last and rinse. My hair is naturally thin... if that helps.

I base with the old fashioned pinkish stuff in the supply store and currently I neautralize with a generic neutralizing shampoo. I plan to upgrade to a D.E. neautralizer once I run out. I currently use Kenra Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner too. The only thing my D.E. I use is the relaxer but plan to switch to the D.E. line little by little.

(I'm sorry I'm just responding back!)

My stylist was using the lo-lye relaxer with Shea Butter which I loved and then she switched me to Time release after many months. I don't know why but she does things when she sees the condition of my hair or it's needs changing. She always changes shampoos, conditioners etc. as needed.

Anyway, the Time Release I read somewhere is equivalent to mild/regular. I don't leave my relaxer in, I just apply, do the edges last and rinse. My hair is naturally thin... if that helps.

I base with the old fashioned pinkish stuff in the supply store and currently I neautralize with a generic neutralizing shampoo. I plan to upgrade to a D.E. neautralizer once I run out. I currently use Kenra Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner too. The only thing my D.E. I use is the relaxer but plan to switch to the D.E. line little by little.

oh ok, thanx for that. im thinking of getting it but i have to track down where i can get the 6n 1 reconstuctor from. i heard we have to use that afterwards.

Back