Where can I buy Affirm Relaxer online

just a warning about sheldeez...they are very unorganized and the prices are more expensive than irbys...i had to call them like 3 times and emailed(which i didnt get a call back or email) them just to find out that my order had already been sent out...but because i live in an apartment complex Sheldeez failed to notify DHL with my apartment # which i did give to them when i placed the order...luckily i called sheldeez and got the information and order number before DHL was going to return it to them...and plus they had already charged me for the order...so the next order that i make will be with Irbys ive heard that they are very good with shipments ...

I'm co-signing on Irby's Beauty Supply. I ordered my products on Friday and got them on Wednesday, and they sell Affirm a bit cheaper than sheldeez. Plus, in the Vendor Review forum, a number of people have posted about their problems ordering from sheldeez. I highly recommend Irby's. They're great!

Yeah, I know others have had problems with Sheldeez customer service, but I have order from them twice in the last 8 months without any issues. I ALWAYS compare the two sites before ordering (those are the only 2 sites I'm aware that sells affirm relaxer system) and I would say that while Irby's *products* cost less, the shipping charges really added up and indeed when I comparison shopped both sites for the same items and included shipping, sheldeez was a bit cheaper at the bottom line so it's worth checking out, keeping in mind some others had issues, and some like me, did not (yet . . .)

Back