Where can i buy a clip in bang/fringe in the UK?

I am thinking of making my own and was trying to figure out how to. . . so I purchased some hair and was going to sew in some of those combs to install it.

I would like to wear an up do however my hair is much longer than the bang. I would like to use this as a protective style but I can't figure how to hide cover my ponytail so I will be surfing around on youtube.

Fake bangs will save my hairline!:yep:

Last edited:
Thanks JJ, I'll check out the site when i get home from work. Is it a UK site as i don't want to pay lots of shipping.

gng1.....good luck. Let me know how you get on. Oh and yes, I'm thinking the same thing...i have a weak hairline and think this may save me/hide my breakage.

Bublin I don't know for sure I paid a little pretty penny myself so I am not really sure. Unfortunately these are discontinued so I took what I could get at that point :( but I love them so I scooped up like 4 more :lachen: and ate the horrid cost. :( I hate paying alot for shipping. MATTER fact, any one who knows me I hate paying shipping. Will spend $50 and $100 just to avoid shipping :lachen:

These bangs are awesome they are not like a toupe where it is only the front. this is the full top piece and it blends in nicely. I have no problem mixing it with my hair at all and yes, I took the mirror around to be sure.

I found the problem with the others is the blending part. ONLY problem I have with this is it isn't human hair :cry3: so I have to be careful when cooking and grilling.

Horrid experience with a UK fringe maker. I just can't remember who she is. Ugh! I am getting annoyed just thinking about it. Hopefully my annoyance will trigger the name of this woman and her shady company so I can tell you who to avoid.

Back