Where are y'all getting your wigs from these days?

msbettyboop

It's been a minute (4 years) since I bought a wig and I'm in the market for a new one. The company I ordered the last one from has closed down. :cry3::cry3::cry3:

I'm OK to spend a good amount on one that will last for years and have outlined a budget of around $150 - $180. Could go as high as $200 for the right wig. I'm currently looking at www.cocoblackhair.com but open to any other suggestions or feedback if anyone has ordered from there. TIA.

I’ve purchased from Ebonyline.com, Shophairwigs, and wigtypes.com. I noticed ebonyline and shophairwigs are the same company. When I emailed shophairwigs they told me to reply to ebonyline. I even sent a PayPal payment to ebonyline even though I made the purchase on shophairwigs website. I don’t like getting wigs from them (both websites) because their wigs look used. They don’t have the fresh out the box look. Even though they charge you a restocking fee when you return their hair it doesn’t seem like they they do much to make the hair look pristine. It looks altered whether the curls are brushed out, or it’s really frizzy or it just looks wild. Although the prices are sometimes cheaper then wigtypes.com, you’re getting what you pay for. I prefer wigtypes.com.

I’ve purchased from Ebonyline.com, Shophairwigs, and wigtypes.com. I noticed ebonyline and shophairwigs are the same company. When I emailed shophairwigs they told me to reply to ebonyline. I even sent a PayPal payment to ebonyline even though I made the purchase on shophairwigs website. I don’t like getting wigs from them (both websites) because their wigs look used. They don’t have the fresh out the box look. Even though they charge you a restocking fee when you return their hair it doesn’t seem like they they do much to make the hair look pristine. It looks altered whether the curls are brushed out, or it’s really frizzy or it just looks wild. Although the prices are sometimes cheaper then wigtypes.com, you’re getting what you pay for. I prefer wigtypes.com.

I've bought from Ebonyline before. Their wigs were always too small for my head so I gave up after the third try.

Back