WHERE ARE U LADIES GETTING YOUR SAA???

shortee

Hi just wondering where you are purchasing SAA from?

This is what I found on the biosilk website, does any one use it? what are your results?

TIA

The Power of Silk
BioSilk is the original silk infused line of hair care products that creates soft, shiny, healthy looking hair.
Silk contains 17 of the 19 amino acids in hair which creates a strong affinity that:
• Reconstructs damaged areas to create a smooth cuticle
• Reinforces hair’s strength to prevent daily damage from styling tools
• Revitalizes and rejuvenates hair for soft, supple, shiny result
triangle1.png
triangle2.png
triangle3.png
Strength:
  • Silk bonds and repairs the hair from the inside out
  • Silk is the strongest fiber in the world-equal to steel
  • Silk strengthens the hair and provides more body and volume
Moisture:
  • Silk holds moisture up to 3 times its own weight
  • Silk improves elasticity
  • Silk will provide longevity and sustainability with styling and color results
  • Silk is excellent for skin care
Shine:
  • Silk will provide unparallel shine and reflection
  • Silk has a triangular molecular structure for 3 dimensional shine
Protection:
  • Against Heat, Cold, Humidity and UV-Rays
  • Against pollution
  • Silk Molecules will anchor and lock in color for longer lasting color results

I also get mine from Lotioncrafters - make sure you check out the discount sticky and use the special LHCF discount.

I used it when I ordered. It asks you if you have a coupon code or discount code upon checkout.

Sorry to sound stupid, but what is SAA. The silk info was very good. I used to use bio silk. It didn't do me too bad, but I still got shedding, I blame it on the fillers in the product. I wonder if there's a way to get liquid silk or whatever form of silk they use to infuse in their formula. That would be awesome!

ETA~ Question answered! I was typing when you posted...soooo I'm all in!

Okay, I'm purchasing and at the check out BUT I can't find the coupon sticky. Is it in the sticky's right above???

ETA~Got it, I'm allllll excited! I'm such a bath tub chemist! I can't wait to try it!

Last edited:
If you go to the favorites sticky, you will find one for discounts. In there, you will find the information about sites that offer discounts to members of this board for various hair products.

Lotioncrafters has liquid silk amino acids and hydrolyzed wheat protein - both excellent for hair moisture and strength.

From Nature with Love has a silk powder and silk peptide powder - and good information about what each does.

I use a blend of saa, wheat, and silk peptide powder mixed with my conditioner a couple times a month and mixed with the reconstructor when I relax - my hair has never been so happy and strong. Using these products have really helped with dryness and breaking - problems I just don't have any longer.

:kisses:I love you ladies!!!
Where have I been??? This place is like...I don't know what. I browsed around and my mouth was WIDE open! They are going to make BOO COO bucks off of me. I've never seen this place. I'm almost orgasmic! I have tears in my eyes. Oh my GAWD! I can't belive it...:bouncy:

:reddancer:

This might turn me into a product beast...

If you go to the favorites sticky, you will find one for discounts. In there, you will find the information about sites that offer discounts to members of this board for various hair products.

Lotioncrafters has liquid silk amino acids and hydrolyzed wheat protein - both excellent for hair moisture and strength.

From Nature with Love has a silk powder and silk peptide powder - and good information about what each does.

I use a blend of saa, wheat, and silk peptide powder mixed with my conditioner a couple times a month and mixed with the reconstructor when I relax - my hair has never been so happy and strong. Using these products have really helped with dryness and breaking - problems I just don't have any longer.

I just got my saa and wheat protein last week. I hope to reap the benefits soon.

I just bought SAA, glycerin, aloe vera juice and hydrolyzed wheat protein. I feel so gooood right now. I'm on a high.....

Thanks for posting what you bought - I need to buy wheat protein and aloe vera gel! I'm off to place an order. Right now, I need all the help that I can get... I've decided to go natural - the perm, for some reason, had begun to take a negative affect on my hair, and I had the big cut (well, big to me). I have been pleased that I've changed beauticians, and I'm happy that Louis, my new stylist at Too Groovy Hair Salon at Lenox, advocates natural hair.

Last edited:
Yeah I was looking at www.motowngirl.com and she has a 5% discount code for natural products with www.fromnaturewithlove.com which is a really really really good site for things. from making soaps,lotions, condish, so many things. I am about to get their 6 butter sampler with alo mango cocoa butters.....check it out. They akso carry silk petide powder like mentioned earlier in the thread. HTH!!

Back