Where are Kenra products sold??

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I went to several different stores looking for it and I can't find it. I went to CVS, Rite Aid, Hair Town and two BSS. I can't find it anywhere. Is it just online??

You can also check your locally owned salons. There's one up the street from where I live and they sold Kenra products (although their selection was very limited). Another locally owned salon across town sells Bumble & Bumble products. You can try looking in the yellowpages and calling around to these salons to see what products they carry. You never know what goodies you'll find!!

You can also check your locally owned salons. There's one up the street from where I live and they sold Kenra products (although their selection was very limited). Another locally owned salon across town sells Bumble & Bumble products. You can try looking in the yellowpages and calling around to these salons to see what products they carry. You never know what goodies you'll find!!

I agree, I used to live in a very small town and the only place to get products was Sally's and JCPenney salon...but by looking in the yellow pages I was able to find a lot of salon products for the first time.

Back