When You Get

levette

When you get tired and and abandon good hair practices..I can't remember the
Ask time I pre pooed, oiled my scalp with Jbco used Evco... LateLy I have only been washing , conditioning in e shower air drying, and bunning.. But I used to do so much more it's like I'm not motivated to do anything else. This is a hair slump but my hair seems to be okay so far

I'm trying to keep a slump at bay. With the change in weather I want to straighten and I'm on a no heat regimen till August. But I'm running out if energy to do a lot.

divachyk is right. Sometimes less is definitely more.

Once I only rinsed henna out of my hair with conditioner and stepped out of the shower, air dried and bunned. I dreaded the dryness from lack of deep conditioning, but none occurred.

Your quick wash and bun regimen sounds good and low maintenance. Make sure you're getting the moisture though.

I've been under the weather lately so I decided to go on a hair grease regimen until I'm back to normal. :yep:

Today I'm gonna shampoo, detangle my hair with my Dominican deep conditioner and apply hair grease as my leave in under my gel.

It keeps my hair sealed and moisturized for DAYS until I want to bother it again :ohwell:

Back