WHEN NATURAL HAIR GOES WRONG

SHE IS HILARIOUS!!!! Sometimes its good to see the bad side as well as the good side. Because most of the time on here people only show their "good hair" days and it makes me feel like I'm completely hair retarded. :ohwell:

I've seen this video before, but that leaning tower of afro gets me every time! :lachen:

Valuable lesson though, don't experiment with your hair early in the morning right before you have to go to work.. :lol:

I knew what vid this was before coming in here. Very funny. I didn't think some of the styles were that bad.

Wow, I can't believe she went to work in some of those styles. I really don't understand why she tried dreds...so many times. Lesson learned.

I've watched this video at least a handful of times. She is just too funny and her hair is absolutely drool worthy! I didn't think some of the styles were that bad either, but she was the one who had to wear them.

Her hair has gotten pretty long and I hope she doesn't cut it off again. In her most recent video she mentioned that she preferred her hair shorter.

"Leaning Tower of Afro." :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back