When natural hair goes WRONG!!!

lol.. I've definitely been in a few of those situations...

Although I thought some of the styles looked good... But we are our harshest critics sometimes...

Cute video. My hair is at an awkward length.. so I can relate

The way she explains every style gone wrong is just funny within itself! But she is a beautiful woman and imo most of the styles she claims were horrible just enlighten her facial features even more. But the video overall was funny just the way she broke it all down. I enjoyed it!:grin::yep:

Hilarious! I've been through a lot of these, especially "The Leaning Tower of Afro Puffs."

I love how she says, "Yeah, I went to work like that."

she may not have liked some of those styles on her but i sure would love some of those styles on me i cant wait to take ,my hair out of this weave so i can play with my hair

:lachen::lachen::lachen: What is that on yo head?!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I can sooooooo feel her trauma and drama.

Even the burnt hair smell and hair sticking to your lip gloss.:lachen::lachen:

What part of Africa are you from?:lachen::lachen:

Forehead looking GIGANTOR!!:lachen::lachen:

Stay with it, don't give up!!!!!!!!!

OK, I was dying but by the time I got to the leaning tower of afro comment I was crying.

38517847.gif

She is so funny. I thought a lot of them were cute still.

i though 2 of her styles were cute. the chunky twist out close to the end and the bantu knot out on twist on the end was cute too.

I have been there I would do a twist out or something hoping for it to look like Kimmaytube or something but it all goes wrong :lol:

Bookmarking this so I can watch it next time I'm tempted to say, "Oh, la-di-dah, just let your hair do what it wants to do... "

Back