When it comes to looks, what drives you WILD?

When you're out and about, what kind of guy catches your eye? This includes facial features, body shape/type, clothing, hair, smell, even the itty bitty details. Fess up ladies!!

I'm in to well dressed (nice pants, polo/ button up shirt REAL shoes). A pair of strong arms/shoulders and nice eyes shape/color :lick:

• White, straight teeth
  • Dimples
  • Well groomed hair
  • Good skin
  • A nice butt. I can't have my future kids being buttless.
  • Nice hands (I can't stand hangnails, busted up cuticles, dirty nails)

I like big men. Tall, thick (not fat or too muscular), country type men who look like they can knock trees over.:lachen: I just feel good when I'm with a big man. Next would be the facial features- no clean shaven babies for me:rolleyes:. No mustaches either, or beards for the matter. I guess I only really like goatees (didn't know I was that picky).

Skin color is no issue but I don't like pale skin. Anything with color from pink to black. For hair I like short cuts not bald though or cornrows (as long as they are neat all the time). I also love big hands:look:. Other than that I'm pretty open-minded.:lachen:

ETA: I forgot the add cologne drives me crazy. I don't know which ones I love but certain colognes make me melt.
I also love nice smiles, and well put together clothes. The clothes don't have to be designer but they need to be clean. Unless he's dirty from work.:rolleyes: Last thing FRESH BREATH!!

Last edited:
I LOVE,tall, football player build w/ low haircut guys.

I love guys that wear color, and their fitted hats are slanted slightly,....

oh man ill have to think of more..

either men who are in suits the whole 9's clean and groomed (no metro tho)

or casual wear, clean and sexy (not dressed like a thug)

both men should be tall, big and masculine,short neat hair with a fade hehe, nice smile, nice swagger , nice cologne great ass :grin: i could stare all day or maybe even follow him all day :look:

Last edited:
Oh lets see..this is a good one.

I have been attracted to the more metro-polished/amercrombie and fitch guys...

Race is never an issue. I can be attracted to white or black, just depends if they are attractive to me. :yep:

Recently though..I really am attracted to the Rugged, Strong and Built, Masculine square jaw, Dark and mysterious/deep thinker eyes, breath taking smile, nice teeth, and tall, not too much facial hair please! Oh Though I love curly dark hair...:lick:

I just realized that is a description of my best guy friend.:rolleyes: Edit: Yes I had to add more..I love this thread :spinning:

Last edited:
Number one thing that drives me crazy? EYES!!! I love a guy with super long, curly eyelashes. I'm also a sucker for dimples and white teeth. I like when guys smell really good and dress nice too. I don't care for the baggy/saggy pants look. I prefer business or business casual (grown up clothes).

Muscular types with very manly faces,a bit rugged... almost animal like aka wolverine from X-men:look:

Clean hands

Well dressed but NOT metro:nono:

Race doesn't matter but in blk men I need to have very dark skin and white men are usually ex-miltary or currently in the miltary

Short hair is a MUST:yep:

Ridiculously tall basketball-player body-type men. I like 'em 6'4", 6'5" and kinda lean.

(But NOT like that dude in my siggy. He's a freak of nature. I just posted that picture because I look absolutely ridiculous.)

Looks: Dimples, dimples, dimples!!!! And smooth clear skin :D
Clothing: High end designer clothes {reason why I found out my crush in college was gay} and lots of sweaters :love:

Wow, these have been fun to read!

BODY TYPE
Average height to tall (used to prefer short, but not anymore)
Soccer player body or slim

FACIAL FEATURES
Dark eyes
Nice lips
Goatee

CLOTHING
Very Casual or "alternative", love a guy with a band tee and jeans.

HAIR
Short, close to the scalp
Fro
Dreads:love:
Mohawk:love:
Very dark-black hair (regardless of race)

OTHER
Cologne or Body Wash scent (IRISH SPRING!)
TATTOOS. I actually like tattooed sleeves. Cause I'm weird.:yep:

Those are the things that will first catch my eye in any random guy.

Bald Heads, Nice teeth and mouth. I don't care why they're bald, whether it stopped growing or they shaved it off. It is so sexy to me. I even was smitten with a SHORT bald man recently, which is really outside of my norm.

Average to Tall (5'9" shortest....)
Solid Build (Not fat or chubby, not skinny.... for the shorties 5'9" or 5'10" and 200ish or 6'0+ and 230-240ish)
Nicely dressed (But not metro or too manicured :perplexed)
Clean cut (Neat facial hair... I don't like totally shaven)
Nice smile and eyes
Smells good
Looks like he can hurt me and put it down.. and I don't mean in a domestic violence type of way. :blush:

:rolleyes:...................
Bald Heads, Nice teeth and mouth. I don't care why they're bald, whether it stopped growing or they shaved it off. It is so sexy to me. I even was smitten with a SHORT bald man recently, which is really outside of my norm.

Last edited:
A commanding-confident presence... a clean-cut physical appearance/attire, followed by the ability to look me straight in the eye...:blush:

i dont care what race but if hes black i love dark skin.
one thing about me is that i never date the same type.
i've dated tall and skinny. tall and chunky. average height and dark, tall and dark. i guess i go for more of a personality. all the guys i've dated have been friends first. so personality is the best feature for me.

I use to have a thing for blue eye blond hair man. Tall,sexy muscular man with blond hair and blue eyes.:lick:

But, I like all kinds of men,But they have to be tall in good shape and easy on the eye. My future Hubby is dark like dijimon Hansou,but very cute to me at least and I love him and looking forward and spending our life together.:yep:

Nice eyes, the kind you can get lost in
Big hearts
Nice muscular build (not on the skinny side, I like my guys to look like they know every employee at the gym, :look:)
Big smiles(I love men who smile with all their teeth, so cute)
I love locs, but not long hair otherwise. I have no hair preference, but I tend to date baldies

Dark (the color of dark chocolate candy), Muscular with white, even teeth..and taller than me...I used to care about guys having wavy hair like mine:rolleyes: but its not even an issue anymore, long as the hair is clean and lined up, my eyes are content:lick:

*A real job! Not those jobs that you make your living off making tips
*Good hygiene!
*Lives by himself, or with roommates.
*Clear skin
*Sraight teeth
*Anything over 5'10
*Talented in all the right areas!:lick:
*Puts vaseline, and lotion on!
*Dresses GQ

Back