When is a TWA not a TWA anymore?

Charz

Sinister Minister
I saw this question on another forum and was hoping you ladies could give me some answers. How long does you hair have to be, stretched or unstretched to not be a TWA?

Thank you! :grin:

I'd like to know as well. I have a mean BAA when I blow my hair out, but in it's natural shrunken state twa...serious shrinkage too, it looks about 2" long :lachen:

I'm thinking 5+ inches stretched is out of the TWA stage.

If you have BAA when stretched, then you have BAA. If I were to wear my hair fully shrunken it would look small, but if I were to comb out my hair when wet, BAA all over the place lol.

Last edited:
I'm thinking 5+ inches stretched is out of the TWA stage.

If you have BAA when stretched, then you have BAA. If I were to wear my hair fully shrunken it would look small, but if I were to comb out my hair when wet, BAA all over the place lol.
WOOT WOOT!!! :yay::woot::dance7::naughtycouch::massmoon:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Sorry, I'm easily excited.

question:
When is a TWA not a TWA anymore?

Answer:
when you have to ask.
Now go fourth, fluffy haired one.

:lachen:

I BCd a little over 6 months ago, and I stopped thinking of mine as a TWA about 2 months ago because I could do stuff with it. Once I could coil, or twist, or (now) flat twist and manipulate the look of my afro, I stopped thinking of it as a TWA. All of a sudden, it was just an afro :)

Furthermore...when is it officially a TWA? Cuz right now, this halo of fur sprouting over an inch from my head is not the business. :nono:
I feel I look less like a woman with a cute TWA and more like a neglected schoolboy. :hair:

I can't until this phase is over and I have a little 'fro to rock too!

i think im out of the twa stage.
i bc back in April down to less than an inch. i have about 7 inches of hair and can do all kind of styles so i guess im past twa lol. but not quite a baa.

Back