When Doing Marley Twists Is It Okay To Mix Extension Brands?

curlytwirly06

So I have Janet Afro twist hair and shake and go Marley twist hair. The texture is different between the two so I was wondering if it was okay to mix them. I would do one yes it with one type of hair and another with the other. Has anyone done this? I don't have enough of either one on its own.

Have you tried doing a twist with both to see how the look side by side. Sometimes once you twist the hair it blends well.

I mix mine because I'm usually using previously our based hair with newly our based hair and I never remember what brand I bought or get it from the same place. But they usually are close enough that it's not a big deal.

Have you tried doing a twist with both to see how the look side by side. Sometimes once you twist the hair it blends well.

I mix mine because I'm usually using previously our based hair with newly our based hair and I never remember what brand I bought or get it from the same place. But they usually are close enough that it's not a big deal.

I figured it would be okay I just wanted to check with someone who may have done it before. Where I'm currently residing does not have any bss that are black owned or have the extensions I'm looking for so I have to shop online. Thank you!

Back