When did you first notice results from healthy hair practices?

When did you first notice results?

• My hair responded immediately/within 1 week

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • After the first month.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • From 3 months to a year.

Votes: 68 48.9%
  • I've been here over a year, and my hair is the same.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really noticed after about a month of consistent hair care. My all natural roommate in college had BEAUTIFUL and thick hair turned me on to the website and was glad to see how obsessed I got with it. But, about 2 months after she turns to me and says "Wow, your hair looks really thick and healthy! It's gotten so long even though you just cut it!"

I was thanking LHCF in my sleep!!!

I learned about MN as a growth aid on LHCF, and within 2 weeks of using 4% strength, my bald spots at my front left edge and left and right back edges came back in. I fell off during the summer due to my active water lifestyle over summer months, but even with spotty MN use after 2 months I had enough to catch into cornrows in the back. Of course, overall care with conditioning, moisturizing, sealing, dusting, etc. has boosted my total hair health. Yesterday, my daughter said, "Mom, your hair looks long!" It's not much longer than when I started in March (slightly past ear lobes), but it looks so much healthier. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can achieve during fall, winter and spring!

The benefits have been cumulative, they didn't all happen at once. After going CG and co-washing only I noticed my hair was more hydrated and clumpier within the first month but it couldn't tolerate butters or oils. After I cut off all the relaxed ends my hair started to require more moisture and I could use a little castor oil in with my conditioner. 5-6 months after that I got 2nd day hair for the first time. After I stopped coloring my hair started requiring even more hydraton and I began using butters and oils regularly, usually on wet hair. Since mid-late 2008 my ends began to stay healthy and I'm retain length. My hair can take much more conditoner as well, and I can finger detangle. I love to wear my hair out but now wear twist outs as often as I do wash and gos. Twisting at night and remoisturizing those ends has really helped. The timeline is from July 2005 when I began my transition, to now. Patience Grasshopper.

I started my hhj in dec and it wasn't until my last relaxer that I saw my results fully. My hair felt so strong but soft like silk

About 3 months. I bought some hardcore protien and stopped using heats and my hair has been looking better. But i still have a long way to go.

I tried a couple different regiments at first, but then realized that my loved lite weekly protein treatments, daily moisture, sealing and bunning.:grin::grin::grin:

6 months later cause thats when I relaxed my hair and seen the growth and thickness it gained.

Back