When and how do you take YOUR vitamins?

goldensensation

Is there a wrong or a right way? I always take ALL of my vitamins ( HSN and One A Day) in the evening after dinner because that is my down time. The GNC HSN says to take two pills daily so I have always (for over a year and a half) taken them together.

What do you all do?

I take my vitamins first thing in the morning. And because I take a few; I take them in groups but all first thing in the morning.

Biotin
Multi Advance
MSM
Ester C
Royal Jelly

I take at night also. I don't think there is a right or wrong time of day. The hardest part is consistency. If you remember to take vits at night, then that works for you. I'm usually running out the house like a bat in the morning.

I take all my vitamins first thing in the morning. I heard you should spread them out so the vitamins/minerals are always running thru your body but

I take my Nioxin in the morning when I first wake up. I take 1 multi-vitamin after breakfast. I take two more multi-vitamins after lunch. I take my liquid Hair, Nail, and Skin vitamin before dinner. I take 3 Hair, Nail, and Skin vitamins after dinner. If I think of it, I take one more Nioxin before I go to bed. I wash all of these down with 2 full glasses of water.

I take my vitamins right before I go to sleep. the bottles are on my nightstand and I chug them down with my nightly bottle of iced tea.

i didnt read all of the post but i have heard that it is best to take vitamins after a meal when stomach juices are high for best absorption most of the vits i take are 2x daily so i take them about 12hrs apart

You shouldn't take all of the HSN or both Multi-Vits all at one time because your body can't absorb all of the nutrients at once. Space them out (ie. breakfast HSN and Multi, lunch HSN and Supper HSN and Multi).

KiSseS03 said:
You shouldn't take all of the HSN or both Multi-Vits all at one time because your body can't absorb all of the nutrients at once. Space them out (ie. breakfast HSN and Multi, lunch HSN and Supper HSN and Multi).

Hmmm, see this is what I was wondering. I know that the body gets rid of what it cant use... I wonder if I would notice a difference in growth if I broke up the doses. But that's asking for trouble because I know that I'd forget in the morning and afternoons. :ohwell:

I take mine when i remember, and i usually take it when i'm eating or else i feel sick.

Determine3, what in the whole was going on with your post. it stetch out two pages long:lol:

every now and then I might pop in a vit. If and when I do it's normally in the morning. I'm very bad with vits and remembering to take them :ohwell:

KiSseS03 said:
I agree...but as long as you are consuming your vitamins with food...you're doing justice. Plenty of fluids, too!

I mix my flaxseed oil with whatever I drink in the morning, and take the biotin with it. I take my prenatals in the evening cuz they make me nauseous if I take them before I eat.

I take MSM first thing in the morning. I take the rest of my vits at lunch.

Walgreens multi
flaxseed oil
MSM powder
fish oil
Biotin
B5
Vit C

Back