Wheat Bran Patchouli

Kimberly

Bath and Body Works Botanical Nutrients Wheat Bran Patchouli shampoo and conditioner...is anyone else using this product?

Ya'll, I have for years struggled with my incessant PJism but I think I may have stumbled upon the first shampoo/conditioner that I am willing to make a staple. I am so tickled, I just wanted to share with everyone.:)

I tried the Bath and Body Works Botanical Nutrients Wheat Bran Patchouli shampoo and conditioner and my hair turned out feeling super soft, super moisturized. I have stubborn 4b hair that has a tendency to be dry but my hair is feeling so soft now, I can't stop touching it. I even had a couple other people touch it to feel the softness of it. :lol: After shampooing/conditioning, I sprayed the gold colored Hask strengthening leave-in and a nickle-sized amount of Lacio Lacio and let airdry.

It just feels so good to try something, have it work really well, and just have that feeling of knowing that I found the one for me. It's like, for the life of my hair, I want it to feel just like this.:grin: When I get to waist-length, I want it to be this soft and silky feeling.:grin:

tishee said:
oh, it sounds great! what's in it?

Shampoo: Water, Aloe Vera*, Patchouli, Coneflower*, Geranium, Lavendar*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Wheat Starch, Fragrance, Provitamin B5, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Disodium Weat Germamido PEG-2 Sulfosuccinate, Vitamin E Acetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-30 Castor Oil, Lactamide MEA, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Caramel, MICA, Titanium Dioxide

WHEW!

Conditioner: Water, Aloe Vera*, Patchouli, Coneflower*, Geranium, Lavendar*, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, PBehentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaternium-7, Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Polyquaternium-11, PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Wheat Starch, Provitamin B5, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Olealkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Vitamin E Acetate, Benzophenone-3, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Caramel, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

* Ingredients grown under certified organic conditions

Also, a lot of the ingredients are derived from natural sources such as Coconut Oil, Wheat, Canola Oil, Guar Beans, Castor Oil, Corn, BeetsRapeseed, and Soybean

I can't believe I just typed all of that.

tishee said:
Happy to see you on the boards....how is the new city?

I'm almost always around...when I'm supposed to be working...:sekret:

The weather stinks, the water is nasty, the people aren't very friendly, and I don't care for my job....but I found a great new apartment and the city is starting to grow on me. I can see a lot of opportunity here and no place is going to be perfect.

I hope your doing well! Your hair looks like is growing nicely. Good job!:)

Wow, Kimberly thanks! I jut got a haircut last week and I hate it(I can still see the straight ends :perplexed ). Hopefully, with a little more growth the straight ends will all but disappear(they are driving me crazy to say the least). Glad to hear about the new city enjoy that change.....lord knows I need one.

Back