What's your winter regimen step by step?

luckiestdestiny

I'm trying to update my winter regimen. For those who have theirs together. What's your regimen step by step
on a
1)Daily basis
2) wash day (and how many times per week do you wash?)

In addition:
what products do you use to achieve this?

Please share!

In the winter, I have hair days twice a week (wednesdays and saturdays) for the most part.

Wednesday/Saturday
pre-poo for 30 - 60 minutes (sometimes longer) - phytonectar oil
wash 1st time - phytoneutre
wash 2nd time - phytojoba shampoo
deep condition - phytojoba conditioning mask or icon inner home
leave in - phyto7
seal with camellia oil

at this point it's back to the bun or roller set

i was typing and it all got deleted. i got so mad i had to take a break and come back...lol

normal regimen
1) cowash every 2-3 days with whatever's on hand -- trader joe's, suave, VO5, organix, pantene
2) plop with t-shirt and apply generic paul mitchell the conditioner (GVP leave-in)
3) put in 6 big twists and airdry
4) take out twists and put in a puff

if i don't feel like twisting i will do a curlynikki bun instead or just a regular pony puff.

wig regimen - once a week
1) wash with clarifying poo, organix poo, or ACV rinse
2) DC for 45 mins with heat with kenra mc or gvp conditioning balm; sometimes i add EVOO and honey to it
3) dry and braid up hair; this week it's 4 big cornrows, next week i will probably attempt to flat twist or do my normal 6 twists
4) add satin do-rag and cover with wig of choice

i only have one half wig so far and i haven't felt like curling my hair to make it blend.

I change my regimen, pretty much with every relaxer stretch. Several different things work for me so I alternate them.

This is my regimen until the end of March 2009:
-Cowash with any VO5 or Suave.
-Use the same conditioner as a leave-in.
-Seal with coconut oil.
-Either do a braidout, bantu knots, or a twistout.
-Go to sleep.
-Wake up, fluff, pick out, etc. and go.

Next day repeat.

Once a week, shampoo with Garnier Fructis, DC with an ORS Pack, and detangle. I only detangle once a week.

I can wear it down because whatever moisture is lost, gets replaced with the next nights cowash.

Back