What's your weak spot?

Cameos

What\'s your weak spot?

Hi ladies (and gents)
wave.gif

I was just curious about what aspect of your hair you are trying to improve.

I had severe breakage and hair loss in my crown area. The area has improved with a lot of tender loving care but it is thinner than the rest of my hair. I have been trying to find ways to make the area thicker. That is my ultimate goal.
cool.gif

Re: What\'s your weak spot?

My weak spot is also my crown, its improved a lot, but when I do get breakage, it usually breaks in the crown area

My weak area used to be in the back middle part of my head. Now that's flourishing!
rosebud.gif

Now it's one area on the left side of my hair. It's towards the bottom back area. I tell ya I just can't win!

[ QUOTE ]
My weak area used to be in the back middle part of my head. Now that's flourishing!
rosebud.gif

Now it's one area on the left side of my hair. It's towards the bottom back area. I tell ya I just can't win!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I feel ya ... I treat my crown area and my edges like gold!!!

My weak spots are my edges in the temple area and where I part my hair and my nape area. They are getting better though since I've started taking better care of my hair!

My weak spot is the back middle area of my head. It has always been my weak spot for as long as I remember. I try not to lay on that spot much but I think I sleep on my back too much. Any suggestions?

My weak spots are my sides, because I pull at them all the time. Then the hair usually ends up on my desk or on the floor.

The top section of my hairline because I have very fine hair in that area.

Jaibee, my suggestion would be to keep it moisturized. Also, are you taking biotin? I began taking that when I realized it helped in hair regrowth. I've noticed my problem areas have been getting better with the moisture/biotin mixture.

My edges are horrible right now from breakage. It has "baby hair" that's about an inch long and I can't do anything with it. I ordered some peppermint oil and castor oil that I plan on massaging that area with to hopefully stimulate growth & thicken.

Also, my hair is a terribly thin shoulder/collarbone length ("see-through" ends) and I goal is to have it even and thick so I can stop wearing this darn weave already
ohwell.gif

I have a section of underprocessed hair in my crown, but since its halfway down the length of my hair, its hard to have a corrective relaxer and I'm afraid it will snap my hair in half. Its a weak area that I try not to comb too roughly, and I do a lot more protein treatments.

My weak spot is the nape/kitchen area. I was never able to retain any length their until recently. Now it is growing quite nicely.

my weak spot is the nape/kitchen (not sure the back part of my head closest to the neck), i have been working extra hard on this area last year. (hairdresser did not rinse out relaxer properly, hair fell out in the back overtime. )

[ QUOTE ]
my weak spot is the nape/kitchen (not sure the back part of my head closest to the neck), i have been working extra hard on this area last year. (hairdresser did not rinse out relaxer properly, hair fell out in the back overtime. )

[/ QUOTE ]
The same thing happened to me for 10 years straight. Finally I have control!

I used to be terrified sitting in that chair while they rinsed out the relaxer hoping they'd get it all!

Dandruff, scaley scalp, spending money on hair-related things (especially magazines), I could go on and on. Oh...I see you only asked about hair.
look.gif

The best thing is water. Profectiv's Root Health is also very helpful as well.

But I find that if I don't put anything on my scalp, that's when the problem gets worse. Or, if I put something that's loaded with ingredients that my scalp doesn't particularly favor (although I can't figure out what they are), my scalp will itch me silly. A good grease that doesn't make my scalp itch is TCB's Hair & Scalp Food. I love castor oil (I honestly believe it boosts my hair's growth), but certain brands (particularly Hollywood Beauty) make my scalp itch like crazy.
nuts.gif
But so far, I've been having success with LeKair Castor Oil.
smile.gif

I can't put anything on my scalp, it makes it itch like crazy. My doctor told me that if you have a problem scalp eg dandruff, itchy, scaly, then you should not put any oils it makes it worse. So all I do is shampoo with Keracare dry itchy scalp shampoo, and its fine. I put castor oil on my new growth and some of it touched my scalp, and it started itching, I had to wash it again.

I am trying to improve on thickness. So far my hair is twice thicker than it was even though I just had a texturizer and before I was natural.

I have *one* temple that is pretty thin. On the right hand side, that temple is thin as a joke and I can't figure out why. Whenever I try any kind of temple balm treatments the skin/scalp there gets red and itchy and sore, and when that happens I'm worried that even more hair would disappear from there. I wish I knew what I could do about it.

mine is my scalp. lately it's been pretty good, but it always seems to have at least one spot that is either flaky, itchy or both. my dermatologist gave me combination of treatments. when it stops responding to one, i use the other. so far, so good... again!
laugh.gif

my weak spot is my nape too. now as for the itchies i was having this problem as well for about a week, but yesterday i added a lil bit of aloe vera gel to my shampoo and my itchies are gone! just thought i'd share my endeavor.
clap.gif

Wow, looks like we all have similar weak spots.

Patticake, last week I started using aloe vera gel with my conditioner. My hair feels extra soft and moisturized...Aloe vera gel is now my No.2 "must have" behind ACV rinses (No.1).

Back