What's your opinion on Kerastase Resistance Concentre Vita-Ciment Ritual

clmacky

I was looking into Biolage cera-repair and a reviewer was raving about Vita-Ciment. Has anyone on here used it before? or heard anything about it?

I've seen it online for $235 for 30/12ml (you use it once a month). That's about $8 a container... I don't think I could afford $235 at this point. But if it's product that works. I'd be willing to purchase it. That's 2 1/2 years of treatment.

This what I found so far on the product:
Concentre Vita-Ciment® reconstructs and puts true substance and resistance back into weakened hair that has been repeatedly coloured or permed. Its unique, patented formulation is based upon a technological innovation : VITA-CIMENT® Complex that reinforces the internal substance of the hair fibre, where it's needed most.
The high concentration of Vita-Ciment® Complex, with a professional dosage of 30,000 ppm (parts per million) makes this a professional-only shock treatment. LONG-LASTING, IN-DEPTH ACTION Vita-Ciment® Complex works from within. It enters the intercellular spaces, filling the cracks, reconstructing and strengthening the hair fibre's internal substance. It remains in the hair, through several shampoos.
Exceptional results, verified by laboratory tests (decrease in the loss of the hair's protein matter subjected to repeated combing): A 56% increase in the resistance of hair that had been subjected to harsh environmental conditions.

I did find a few sellers on ebay who are not selling all 30...so it is possible to get it for less.

I bought that from ebay once, along with the aqua oleum. They were only ten dollars a bottle. They were ok, didn't do any harm but I wasn't impressed enough to buy more. Just for the record, I'm a kerastase fan.

Back