What's your inch?.... Go on tell me your inch!

Chocolatelove2010

After a while... I FINALLY found a ruler in my house :grin:

I tried my best to get an accurate result.

I have 12 inches.

My goal is 20.

I don't know how fast my hair grows, but I'm hoping it'll atleast be 0.5 inch a month. So I can reach my goal in 16 months time. But if I'm a fast grower i.e an inch a month.. then I'm looking at just 8 months :grin: (sounds like I'm in jail doing some time huh lol)

Anyhuuu What's your inch, and what's your goal?

I've attached these pics to help you.

aymvkn.jpg

2lth4b8.jpg

wqzy2h.jpg

i just checked and 24 in should be HL for me (5'3"), so yeahhh that's what i'm going for ultimately :lol: if not then i'll be gunning for 18 which is BSL (i'm not too sure where to measure from but ballpark, the measurements are a-ok give or take an inch or two)

Judging from Blondie, I'm at about 17 or 18 inches. I'd love to get to where she is at 24.

I will do more formal measurements later this month.

I measured my hair about a month ago and was so surprised how off my measurements were. I have about 35-36 inches of hair now. I would like to have around 42 inches which would make me about classic length. My hair grows about 0.75 inches a month so if my hair is able to grow that long that means I won't be able to reach my goal until like the beginning of next year. If I am able to grow classic length hair that would be so fun, exciting, and amazing.

The longest part of my hair is 16 inches, but it's mostly towards the front of my head. If the middle & back were 16 inches, then my hair would look much longer. I would be good with 20 inches especially for the middle & back.

I measured my hair about a month ago and was so surprised how off my measurements were. I have about 35-36 inches of hair now. I would like to have around 42 inches which would make me about classic length. My hair grows about 0.75 inches a month so if my hair is able to grow that long that means I won't be able to reach my goal until like the beginning of next year. If I am able to grow classic length hair that would be so fun, exciting, and amazing.

Woaaaaaaaaaah! And you're not even stopping lol.

You goooo gurl!

I wont be suprised if you get on to guiness book of world records. :grin:

last october i was 16-17 inches in the back section havent straightened since then feels the same length though :-/

I'm about a 15-16. I want BSL by New Years. So I'm looking to gain 3 inches in 3 months using the Bee Mine Growth Serum

I am about 11 inches in the front an 9 in the back. I want to be about 24 inches in two and a half years from now on my 31st Bday. Eeks I just did the math. that means no cutting for the whole time...... Ok maybe 20 inches.

Back