What's your guilty pleasure?

Neith

What products do you love (and probably have a little stash of) that other lhcf members would not approve of?

What sulfate, chemical, mineral oil laden concoctions do your tresses love even though they shouldn't?

Here's mine:

319296.jpg

Water Aqua , Stearalkonium Chloride , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Emulsifying Wax NF , PEG-75 Lanolin , Aloe Barbadensis Gel Aloe Vera , Extracts of Anthemis Nobilis Chamomile , Lawsonia Inermis Henna , Hydrastis Canadensis Goldenseal , Calendula Officinalis Calendula , Humus Lupulus Hops , Equisetum Arvense Horsetail Plant , Sanguinaria Canadensis Soapbark , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Propylene Glycol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , FD&C Yellow No. 5 CI 19140 , Fragrance Parfum

My hair loooooves this conditioner. It smells really good too. It has lots of SLIP and leaves my hair so soft and buttery. It has a lot of petroleum and emulsifying wax on top of that!

s22.jpg

Dixie Peach Pomade

I don't use this often, but when it is close to clarifying day I put a dollop in! It's been a favorite since childhood. It makes my hair shiny and the curls get very defined.

What products do you love (and probably have a little stash of) that other lhcf members would not approve of?

What sulfate, chemical, mineral oil laden concoctions do your tresses love even though they shouldn't?

Here's mine:

319296.jpg

Water Aqua , Stearalkonium Chloride , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Emulsifying Wax NF , PEG-75 Lanolin , Aloe Barbadensis Gel Aloe Vera , Extracts of Anthemis Nobilis Chamomile , Lawsonia Inermis Henna , Hydrastis Canadensis Goldenseal , Calendula Officinalis Calendula , Humus Lupulus Hops , Equisetum Arvense Horsetail Plant , Sanguinaria Canadensis Soapbark , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Propylene Glycol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , FD&C Yellow No. 5 CI 19140 , Fragrance Parfum

My hair loooooves this conditioner. It smells really good too. It has lots of SLIP and leaves my hair so soft and buttery. It has a lot of petroleum and emulsifying wax on top of that!

s22.jpg

Dixie Peach Pomade

I don't use this often, but when it is close to clarifying day I put a dollop in! It's been a favorite since childhood. It makes my hair shiny and the curls get very defined.

Navsgeda used to use that conditioner. Also I remember my Dad telling me about Dixie Peach.

I guess my guilty pleasure is using GOBS of conditioner. I use like a palmful in 4 sections of my hair.

My hair likes Dabur Amla oil as a pre-poo in spite of its special scent :look: and mineral oil base.

I LOVE that Pink Oil Glossifier stuff....now I don't buy it cuz oil sheen will do the trick (which is another LHCF no no) BUT that glossifier makes your hair so shiny and it smells heavenly.

Keracare Leave in Conditioner. It has mineral oil in it. For the second of third ingredient. It very good with my hair though. It should be banned from my list cause it has mineral oil. Its jut right, moisturize, detange.
I love it.

I like my hair blow out, and then I go home and flat iron it.

direct heat and combing

i cant go more than 4 days without combing otherwise i freak out!!!

Navsgeda used to use that conditioner. Also I remember my Dad telling me about Dixie Peach.

I guess my guilty pleasure is using GOBS of conditioner. I use like a palmful in 4 sections of my hair.

My hair likes Dabur Amla oil as a pre-poo in spite of its special scent :look: and mineral oil base.

Hmmm...if Navs gave a thumbs up...can't be all bad...she didn't play when it came to that stuff..

and I hear you cuz :yep:...especially if one is applying conditioner relaxer style to make sure all the strands are coated...how can you use just a lil bit of conditioner?..

using a blowdryer and flat iron everyweek.

using grease. not that much, maybe once a month but still...

My guilty pleasure is Hawaiian Silky Activator Gel, Man it smells so good and leaves the hair creamy, It contains alcohol I think but it is so good for days on the run. Also Doo Gro hair Oil, pure vitamin E oil, and prenatal vitamins

Back