Whats your "goodies" name???

A guy asked me that two weeks ago and I told him women don't do that (the two other ladies with me agreed). But I guess we were wrong!! :lachen::lachen: I told him I don't go around giving it a name and talking to it like, "Good Morning, Magical!!" :lachen::lachen:

Elvira because it will mesmorize you and make you want to open up wallets, provise the passwords to all your accounts, and get totally beside yourself. :lol: At least this has been my experience!:o

My SO named mine "cubby" for cubbyhole like at school when he was a young boy where he used to store his most precious belongings. He said he associates it with fond memories. :perplexed

Wait, isn't Nala Mufasa's daughter? Ooh, ya'll some freaks. j/k

:lachen:Oh no..... :lachen:She's not Mufasa's daughter. :blush: Nala is Simba's mate.

This post caught my attention, because my babygirl played the part of Nala in one of her Ballet recitals. In my Avatar above, she's wearing her Nala costume.

Remember the beautiful love song that Elton John sang ("Can you feel the love tonight") as the two of them (Simba and Nala) played in the jungle playground (they were young cubs).

Also when Simba was in exile, Nala recognized him and they were re-joined and later 'married' and had a daughter cub, Kiara.

I love this story. My entire family does. The voice of James Earl Jones as Mufasa is beyond words.

Here are some links I hope you will enjoy with Lion King information... :yep:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110357/combined

http://www.lionking.org/

This is a very funny thread. All my life I've been taught to call my 'parts' by their clinical names. Only to call her, "Ms. Kittie" or "Ms Puffie" :rolleyes: Oh well....:lachen:

Last edited:
The guy I'm currently seeing most seriously calls her "girl" even though he's never seen her. I wanted him to call her "Mohammed" in honor of the teddy bear who nearly got that teacher in Khartoum killed, but he found it so unsexy that he forbade that name immediately. :lachen::lachen::lachen:No disrespect to the muslims on board, I wasn't going to make him call her that for long--it was just a shout-out to the teacher locked up over that teddy bear. On a serious note though, from my perspective, naming her would imply she is a separate entity from who I am, but she is me and I am her. In fact, she is so powerful and well-respected that I do not even call her by name. :lachen:

Last edited:
Back