Whats your favorite hair vitamins???

MissFallon

I currently take GNC UltraNourishHair, and am thinking about switching to Shen Min. Does anyone take these? What other vitamins is everyone taking? Which ones have you tried? How are they affecting your growth???

I also take 7.5mg of Biotin, and thinking of starting back on the 4000mg of MSM.

What vitamins are giving you the most growth???

Last edited:
  • BIOTIN
  • B50-COMPLEX
  • MULTI-VITAMIN
  • FLAXSEED OIL

been using these this year, mad growth and moisture!

Futurebiotics Hair Skin and Nails. My new growth is strong and silky. My nails are hard and nails and my skin is crystal clear. Everyone in my fam takes them:)

macherieamour said:
Futurebiotics Hair Skin and Nails. My new growth is strong and silky. My nails are hard and nails and my skin is crystal clear. Everyone in my fam takes them:)

Where do you buy these vitamins?

macherieamour said:
I buy them at CVS, Rite-Aid or the Vitamin Shoppe. I get a big tub since every one in my fam eats them like M&Ms:cool:

Thanks, they must be good vitamins :grin:

nikki1971 said:
Thanks, they must be good vitamins :grin:

Yeah Im gonna try these too. Adding it to my list of things to get from the Vitamin Shoppe.

Has anyone had good results with 2000mg or less of MSM?

Cosign on the Futurebiotics. I might have to pick them up again, I used to use them with good results.

I also love MSM and Biotin.

buttafly said:
Cosign on the Futurebiotics. I might have to pick them up again, I used to use them with good results.

I also love MSM and Biotin.

How much MSM did you take? I was taking 4000mg in powder form and Im switching to the pills 2000mg. Do you think I'll see less growth. I dont remember how they affected my hair b4, I believe I had good results.

Back