whats your baggie regimine??

L.Brown1114

hey ladies. as you know im a TWA lady and i needs my moisture. so i was thinking of baggying. im not sure how long you to it for in correspondence with how many times. someone said they want to ease into 24/7. is that too much? or do you just kick up your protein? if i baggy after each cowash (i cowash ever other day) the next day what do i do? put some oil on it and let that bad boy be or what? so i thought maybe a thread sharing your regimen would really help. TIA!!!:grin:

I am natural. I baggy my hair just about every night. I use any moisturizing DC. Sometimes I mix with it oil, sometimes not. I have not had a problem with my hair becoming mushy.

I moisturize my hair:

1. Mane & Tail then
  2. Cantu Shea Butter Creme then
  3. Qhemet Biologics Amla & Heavy Cream[ I'm out right now so I'm using the Burdock Root Butter as a sub.]
Then I baggy overnight. In the morning I just remove the cap and keep it moving. My hair stays moisturized. When I get home from class or work I put the cap back on until I go out again. This keeps my hair super moisturized for days. I don't have a set routine as far as how often I do it, but I would like to start doing it 4-5 days a week.:drunk:

I baggy every night after I get out of the shower and moisturize my hair. I co-wash every other night, but on the nights I don't I just spray a little water in my hair and put in my moisturizer then baggy. On top of my baggy, I put on my scarf and hit the sack.

When I get up in the morning, I take it off, rub my hair a little to get my curls to pop then I'm on my way.

I think baggying 24/7 would be too much and cause your hair to be overly moisturized.

Back