What's up with www.folica.com?????

MuslimahTresses

I placed an order on april 1st with them for flat irons and i got the conformation email and that was it. I've called them but i didn't get an answer or an answering machine. the line went busy after a few rings. I'm scared their gonna ripe me off.
Is this normal customer service for them or what? What should I do?

it was normal for me. I brought a maxiglide from them around March 22 and got sooner than what they claim. I got it March 27. They just sent an confirmation after I placed the order. I didn't called them though. I think you should just be patient.

april shower said:
I placed an order on april 1st with them for flat irons and i got the conformation email and that was it. I've called them but i didn't get an answer or an answering machine. the line went busy after a few rings. I'm scared their gonna ripe me off.

That is not typical of folica.com they pride themselves on being professional. I order my Sedu from them. I recieved email confirmation and another email when it shipped out. I was very please with folica you will not be ripped off.

Yeah, they are pretty good about letting you know if anything is wrong with your order. I have used them before and my item was back ordered and they let me know and kept me up to date. I wouldn't count them out yet.

I ordered my maxi glide from them, among other things. They are a very good company. I would'nt worry if I were you... As long as you have the purchase transaction on your bank statement or credit card....you're fine.:)

april shower said:

keep trying to call them. my sis just bought something off their site and got a confirmation, but her card didn't get charged. (she banks online and can check it right away.) so the next day she called and got it straightened out.

best of luck :D

wheeew! Thanks everybody. I was getting scared lol. I'll just check to see if the purchse showed up on my card and take it from there. Thanks alot.

well ladies i had hope for this site after what you all said about this company but i am totally fed up with them. They have such poor poor customer service. I stilll did not recieve my flat irons yet and they did take the money off my card. They only sent me the chi heat protectant and told me in an email the order did not go through becasue of insuffiecnt funds. They had me on hold for the longest time pressing 1 and * over and over again to speak to someone then closed and left me with the answering machine. I don't ever wanna order form them again. I am soooo pissed off with them. They didn't respond to my emails about my order. And they never answer the phone when i call, in the morning or evening. Does anybody know anywhere else I can purchase flat irons from without a bunch of non sense?

Just be patient.

I believe early this month they started undergoing some changes to their system (whatever that means) and I couldn't reach them by phone for some reason. I just kept hearing rings.

So I just do a live chat with a representative and gave her my number so that she could call me. After that everything was fine.

I've ordered from them before and then had my flat iron (sedu) replaced (i dropped it) and they have pretty good customer service. Always friendly and fast. I don't know whats been going on the last couple of weeks but I hope they fix it b/c they've been doing so well. I ALWAYS receive my goods w/in 2 business days they are located in NJ and im in VA. But for whatever reason it took 6 days to get it.

If you want to reach them live chat would be the way and give them your number so they can talk to you. I'm not crazy about live chat but thats how I reached them last week.

I think there is something wrong with them, I ordered something at the end of March, they haven't taken the money out and I only received a confirmation email that the order had been received. They also switched my billing address and shipping address. I am just going to cancel the order.

I placed my order with them on Monday but I was aware of the delay before I ordered.On their site it says that they are doing warehouse inventory and that all orders are being shipped out later
than usual. I have ordered from them before with no problems.

Important Notice:
Due to the annual inventory audit and infrastructure upgrade (network and warehousing system), we are currently experiencing delay in order fulfillment. We are unable to ship orders the same day. We expect to catch up within the next 3-5 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Back