What's this hair weaving method?

PaperClip

It is in my area but before I call I was hoping to get some insight about this so I know what questions to ask....

http://www.lehosthair.com/

It's described as the Elite Hair Enhancement System

This hair enhancement method gives the most natural and safest way to wear hair extensions today! It does exactly what it says, enhance your hair, NOT weight it down with heavy thick bulky tracks or glue/bond that takes your hair out!!! No Glue, No Fusion, No Bond, No Lie! This is what you have been waiting for!!!

Is it lace front?....Im not even sure what a lace front weave is...but I seen the photo of Beyonce and I heard that she wears them...

There's a small photo on the lower left of the web page that looks like a weave track bound together with some wire and then the wire is looped around. It looks like some kind of fusion but the page says that the method is not a fusion method.

LOL...okay...I just looked up lace front weaves..

and its definitely not that...maybe this is something they have created...

hmmm...Im gonna keep looking...

Okay...so I called the number there and she told me that this method was called Hair Graphing...(I think thats what she said)...

she actually sells the hair along with directions...she says its very simple and takes about 2 hours to complete. Only down side that it lasts for about a month...

doesnt seem to bad to me...I told her that I might be giving her a call back... ;->

xDestinedx said:
Okay...so I called the number there and she told me that this method was called Hair Graphing...(I think thats what she said)...

she actually sells the hair along with directions...she says its very simple and takes about 2 hours to complete. Only down side that it lasts for about a month...

doesnt seem to bad to me...I told her that I might be giving her a call back... ;->

Girl! :lol: I coulda called myself (props to ya for doing it!) but I'm sitting up here supposed to be writing a research proposal....

Was curious to know if LCHF had heard of the technique.... Like I said, I could find the lady here in the area so maybe I'll check it out and run it by my hairdresser....

Thank you for investigating!! :)

Back