What's the word on Surge?

twistedsista

I want to know does surge really work? I bought MTG and I cannot stand the smell.:mad: I just gave me a headache and greasy pillow cases. Anyways I am interested in buying surge and elata qp mango butter. So what's the word ladies.:confused:

There ARE TONS of post about Surge, but U am surging as I type...I use it to wet set my hair on mesh rollers(no setting lotion) and it definitely helps with breakage..but I don't think it makes my hair "grow", especially any faster..

I was going to start a thread to see if anyone is still using the Surge 14. I've gotten so caught up on new things mentioned here that I forgot all about mine.

I AM STILL USEING IT IT SEEM TO MAKE MY HAIR STRONG DONT KNOW ABOUT GROWTH BUT I KNOW SOME PEOPLE SWEAR BY IT:)

I am on my second bottle but I haven't noticed any additional growth from this product. I just like the way the spray feels on my scalp and it helps moisten the new growth a little.

I am becoming convinced that there are no hair growth stimulants that work wonders (at least for me).

When I used surge back when it was first raved about, when used alone it kinda burned my scalp (like a burning sensation), and I had serious itching. I mixed my MTG, and some other stuff in it and I now only use it in between my cornrows of my sew-ins. I did not notice any extra growth. The MTG has been to blame for that.

I still surge everyday day. I spray it on my roots before I style my hair for the day. I cant say its given me 1 inch of growth a month because sometimes I get lazy, but it does increase my growth rate and reduces shedding. If you do decide to buy it make sure you mix a few drops of some type of oil because it does get drying on your hair.

Still Surging 14 and Woojee:p . I've added Elasta QP H-Two and Motions Triple to increase moisture and my edge fill-in. I also am experimenting again with whole scalp MTGing. I had a lot of whole head growth with thick roots pre touch-up. My edges are slowwwwly:( filling in.

I've always used it for a couple of days then stopped, start back up 1 or 2 weeks later. I don't like my scalp being wet, esp. after I've flat ironed my new growth.

I've used Surge (with a few drops of Peppermint Oil) 2-3 times per week, after wash/condition, applied with an "applicator" bottle, just prior to "wetsetting" in cornrows for a braidout. It has filled in thinning temples and "stress spots" in the crown of my head. It's a staple.

I still Surge almost every night hairline and hair. Sometimes I add Doo-Gro Stimulating Growth Oil to my scalp. I just like the feeling of it. I always apply Silk Elements Leave-In Cream after I spray it on though. I have virtually NO breakage, and am retaining length. YAY!

If you need some don't buy any, just pm me. I believe I have some that's just taking up room.

GONE

Last edited:
yourleoqueen said:
I still Surge almost every night hairline and hair. Sometimes I add Doo-Gro Stimulating Growth Oil to my scalp. I just like the feeling of it. I always apply Silk Elements Leave-In Cream after I spray it on though. I have virtually NO breakage, and am retaining length. YAY!

you are very beautiful

Back