What's the difference between........

Bublin

.......leave-in conditioner and a moisturiser?..... AND can you please give me some product examples.

Forever i have just been using a leave-in and then applying an oil to seal it all in but i've realised i may be missing out a moisturiser.:ohwell:

Maybe this is why my hair always feels kind of dry.

Off the top of my head I'd say moisturizers (like Keracare Hairdress) can be used on wet or dry hair and usually have oil in them. Leave-ins (Design Line Olive Oil Leave-in) are for after shampoo'g and may or may not have oil. Typically the product includes the word "moisturizer" or "leave-in" too.

And in many cases, they can be the same.

My favorite moisturizer (discontinued :() was a leave-in and I use Qhemet's Sidr Tree Butter balm as a leave in and that is advertised as a moisturizer.

One good example would be NTM leave in. A lot of ladies use this for a moisturizer as well as a leave in. HTH

Thanks for the replies...

So you apply a leave-in when the hair is wet and a moisturiser is for all other times.

As i only do wash and go's i would have to use a spray-on moisturiser as i don't want to mess up the curl pattern after it has airdried. I don't see how i would use one of another consistency.

leave in conditioners and moisturrizers can be used interchangeably if you choose. leave-in conditioners are to be used right after washing and conditioning your hair and moisturizers are to be used everyday.

Back