Whats the best relaxer for 2C-3A Hair?

MissFallon

I need to find a good relaxer for my mom's 2c/3a hair. I purchased TCB Naturals but after reading about it on the forum I think it may be too strong for her hair. I don't want to relax her hair but she has been complaining too much about it lately (last relaxer was September). Her hair can easily be straightened with a blowdryer and a comb, and is really soft and easy to handle. But since she refuses to go natural, and I've been putting off relaxing her hair since March, I think its time. What relaxer should I use?

ximenia said:
probaby phytospecific index 1 or elucence gentle formula

i've never seen elucence in the bss. She wants it relaxed asap (cuz she needs to go to church tomorrow). What is something I can get at most beauty supply stores or even the drugstore?

I washed her hair with the extend a perm shampoo and conditioner and then put the straightening cream in, then I just put her hair in a ponytail brushed it, and put a scarf on. Her hair looks freshly relaxed now. Does anyone think I can use this on her hair every wash? She only washes her hair once every two weeks (if I'm lucky) but usually once a month/every 3 weeks.

Still looking for that relaxer tho...

i have a few friends that have that kind of hair type and they use ORS.

they all have gorgeous hair and one of them bowdries and flat irons weekly with no trouble

My hair type is 2b/C/iii and I love Soft & Beautiful No-Lye. I add oil and/or shea butter to it.

Back