Whats The Best Moisterizer ?

Letitia said:
Go get you some for real. Now, let me stop before someone think I work for Aveda and making some money off this cream. lol (but it really is that good.)

That's good Letitia, if you find something that working extra good...spreadddd the word...that's what we're here for:grin: You see how I get over that darn book:lol:

MizaniMami said:
Those using the ORS Olive oil, are yall using the one in teh jar or the bottle?

Which do you recommend Mizani?:)

*that's a darn shame...I'm off to the BSS or Walgreens to purchase some Kemi Oyl, Profective Breakfree, and ORS Olive Oil.....I wonder why?...I'm not going to say no names:-)

tsmith said:
That's good Letitia, if you find something that working extra good...spreadddd the word...that's what we're here for:grin: You see how I get over that darn book:lol:

Yes I do. I think I will be the same way. :look:

sherylin123 said:
I bought the Profective for ends(you mentioned it in another thread) and I'm loving it..it water based so it's definitely a great moisturizer

I love that stuff man, I really enjoy moisturizing because of the consistency and the smell!

tsmith said:
Which do you recommend Mizani?:)

*that's a darn shame...I'm off to the BSS or Walgreens to purchase some Kemi Oyl, Profective Breakfree, and ORS Olive Oil.....I wonder why?...I'm not going to say no names:-)

I never tried any of the ORS. Shoot the PJ in me was trying to figure out which one YALL was using.:grin:

MizaniMami said:
I never tried any of the ORS. Shoot the PJ in me was trying to figure out which one YALL was using.:grin:

MizaniMami you know I laughed for real when I read this.
*sounded just like me trying to figure out which Aveda serum. :lol: *

I went out and bought the Dove Replenishing Mist. I did an Aphogee treatment (followed by a moisture treatment) this morning and I wanted to ward off dryness. It seems like a great substitute for oil sheen (water and glycerin are the main ingredients). My hair is soft soft soft right now without the greasies :D !!! I love LHCF!!!

CAPlush said:
I went out and bought the Dove Replenishing Mist. I did an Aphogee treatment (followed by a moisture treatment) this morning and I wanted to ward off dryness. It seems like a great substitute for oil sheen (water and glycerin are the main ingredients). My hair is soft soft soft right now without the greasies :D !!! I love LHCF!!!

I am liking this Dove Mist for my flat ironed hair. It is a staple for my hair AND it keeps the bounce.

I use the Aveda creme for my very ends, PERFECT for my flat ironed hair!:D

MizaniMami said:
I am liking this Dove Mist for my flat ironed hair. It is a staple for my hair AND it keeps the bounce.

I really appreciate the recommendation, MM. This might even be something nice to carry in my purse to refresh during the day, because I don't really comb much and it usually looks like I've been in a wind tunnel by 4-5pm.

I would love to try this esp cuz I love Dove products but Im scared it would revert my hair...

It doesnt revert you at all?

MizaniMami said:

I used this for the 1st time Saturday. I use LV relaxer anyway, but I always passed this stuff by. It was only 5 bucks, what the heck. As soon as I started putting on my hair, I could have slapped myself. It left that just out of the salon gloss to my hair. A little goes a long way.

I have never used Mizani Rose, but I know that it has to bump to get with this stuff. Thanks for the tip.
*Dee* said:
^^ The Silky Touch with Mink Oil :yep:

kombov_dymond said:
I used this for the 1st time Saturday. I use LV relaxer anyway, but I always passed this stuff by. It was only 5 bucks, what the heck. As soon as I started putting on my hair, I could have slapped myself. It left that just out of the salon gloss to my hair. A little goes a long way.

I have never used Mizani Rose, but I know that it has to bump to get with this stuff. Thanks for the tip.

I am glad this worked for you. I am still trying to find this product locally. I have a few more BSSs to try, if I don't find it I will order online.

ETA I found the Lady velvet creme. I really like it:grin:

Last edited:
Back