What's the best gel....

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

What\'s the best gel....

For defining curls? Jam is good, but doesn't give me the hold I want. Pro-Style makes my hair too hard and dryish, Shine smells great (like Kool-Aid), but it is blah.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Karonica /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Re: What\'s the best gel....

I tried the gel by procliaim this weekend and ti does wel ...just makes your hair hard as most gels do.

There are hundreds of threads dedicated to this subject on naturallycurly.com. Check it out. A lot of people mention Suave Frizz Control, Black & Sassy Creamy Set, Jessicurl, Curls Rock, BBD Glass, Strictly Curls and Aura Cacia Curl Enhancing Gel.

Thanks all.

I picked up some Tresemme hydrating gel yesterday. It is supposed to be loaded with moisture and when I tested it on a some strands, it felt really good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ALSO, I found another gem! It is by Profectiv, and they have this product called Mega Moisture in the little bottle. The stuff is orange. It is a KEEPER! It REALLY moisturizes (put some in my Mom's dry hair yesterday) and it gave it a super sheen! My mother did her hair this morning and then called me at work to tell me to buy her a bottle of the stuff. She's hooked already! Some of you all may not like it because it is a tad bit oily, but the stuff moisturizes, just like it says it would. I can throw out my shine polish and everything else I use to get a sheen (cept my Olive Oil spray) I LOVE this stuff! And the second ingredient is glycerin! Check it out.

http://strengthofnature.com/longnhealthy.htm

Back