What's the Best Ceramic Flat Iron???

alibi

hair bored
What\'s the Best Ceramic Flat Iron???

I ask b/c I used the Chi, which worked wonders for my hair. But then I heard about one that was supposed to be the absolute BEST (ADST EX), and came w/ a LIFETIME guarantee. So of course, in true product junkie fashion, I got sucked in
shocked.gif
, and I went out and bought it for $350!!! I know, I know, but it came w/ a LIFETIME guarantee, and it's supposed to be the best!
smile.gif
Well I'm not impressed
nono.gif
, b/c my hair didn't come out nearly as smooth. Anyways I wanted to hear from others who have had success w/ ceramic flat irons to tell me their preference before I get another one, b/c I'm definitely taking this one back!!!
frown.gif

The one I bought and many others can be found at:
http://fc2k.metrobeauty.com/showcat.cfm?catnum=177&parentcatnum=7

Re: What\'s the Best Ceramic Flat Iron???

I have the Jilbere also. I like it, though I don't use it often.
smile.gif

i have the Hai Convertable. it works GREAT! i tried the Jilbere but didn't like it.

i'm mad at you, ayanapooh...
angry2.gif
i want that 1½" Chi Turbo Ceramic Curling Iron, and it's ALL your fault!!!
laugh.gif

I also have a Jilbere but be careful...I returned the Jilbere Straight-n-smooth, looks like a flat iron but doesn't work like one. So I exchanged for the Jilbere flat iron (with the detachable comb). It's great.

I have a HAI which is very good, but I recently had a CHI used on my hair at a salon. I was absolutely astounded with the results!!! My hair has never been straighter, silkier, and shinier. The CHI gets very very hot, but because of that, it can straigten the hair with a very quick pass through. I may need to get one.

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
I ask b/c I used the Chi, which worked wonders for my hair. But then I heard about one that was supposed to be the absolute BEST (ADST EX), and came w/ a LIFETIME guarantee.

[/ QUOTE ]

The old saying is "If it ain't broken, don't fix it." Since the Chi has shown itself to be good for you I would purchase it.
smile.gif

I have one called Magic. It has ceramic plates and an ion generator. Works very well. But I have my eye on the Chi (maybe a Christmas present to myself?
grin.gif
)

perfect peace
Rose.gif

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
i'm mad at you, ayanapooh...
angry2.gif
i want that 1½" Chi Turbo Ceramic Curling Iron, and it's ALL your fault!!!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Adrienne, sorry to temp you girl. But that Chi really is the $#*@!! I should have just left well enough alone!!!

Lunalight7, the Chi is like $110, depending on where you get it. You can click on that link in my original post to get pricing info.
smile.gif

Back