What's the best BODY SHOP hair products?

Honey6928215

I have been reading about them for some time now and heard nothing but good things. I realized they have a long line of hair care products to choose from but I don't know which is the best ones. I heard a lot about the Banana Shampoo and Conditioner and the Brazil Nut Mask.

What others have you tried and would buy again?

Thanks!

the banana conditioner and shampoo have been discontinued. all their old hair care line was discontinued and they replaced it with the line they have now. they have big sales every now and then when they bring discontined items back, but otherwise, you woun't be able to get the old stuff unless you go to ebay or something.

I've used the Honey shampoo and conditioner and they are OK...nothing spectacular. I liked the Brazil Nut Moisture Mask...but once again nothing spectacular. I wouldn't buy any of it again because I've found other things that work much better.

They have trial-sizes of all their shampoos and conditioners so you can buy those and try them out without spending so much.

:)

Yeah, I used to use the banana shampoo and conditioner. I have a leave in conditioner by them that I like (although I use NTM cocktail more often lately) called Palmshine. It's made w/ Palm oil and I believe shea butter. I also have a sample for one of their shampoo/conditioner w/ Olive Oil as the main ingredient, but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe I'll give it a shot this weekend and let you know. The little sample seems so small as it if will not be enough!

I've tried the Honey moisturizing shampoo. Wasn't blown away so I won't buy it again but I'll probably use it up since it doesn't have harsh ingredients. I'e also tried the olive glossing shampoo and I actually think that it gave my hair a little extra shine. I'd love to see how well it does in combination with the conditioner.

Back