More LUST
More WGO
Ionic bonnet dryer (if one exist)
Good setting lotion
Big rake seamless comb C663

Edited to add:

To Buy wish list:

Digital Camera
Palm for a portable jounal. (Maybe Santa will think I've been good this year.)

Re: What\'s on your \"To-Buy\" List?

more K-Pak
Bed Head Health Goddess
Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner (maybe)
Sebastian's Moisture Rinse
Kenra Intensive Emollient

NOT A DARN THING !!!!
clap.gif
I got that monkey off my back girls. I am a ex PJ.

mine are:

loreal natures therapy mega moisture conditioner
pantene hydrating curls conditioner
clairol daily defense conditioner
vo5 free me freesia
some nice hair clips
one of those bra strap head bands
diffuser

Biolage leave in
Affirm postive link conditioner
jojoba oil
elasta mango butter
neutragena tgel

kenra intensive emollient treatment
and now....lustrasilk detangling cholesterol (green) since i read the post 10 minutes ago

satin drawsting sleeping cap
le kair cholesterol (ahh ran out
frown.gif
!)
aphogee 2 minute keratin
fruit of the earth aloe vera gel
bb castor oil moisturizer
africa's best oilve&clove oil

conditioning caps (plastic)
Keracare Essential Oils for the Hair
rosemary and sage oils
Keracare Super Reconstructor (maybe!)
Mizani Rose H2O
barrettes/hair clips
Kerastase Masquintense (maybe!)

[ QUOTE ]
I have to try Cathy Howse's new moisturizer. I'm about to put my pre-order in right now and I can't wait.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know, how you like it..... I want to be the first to know....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to try Cathy Howse's new moisturizer. I'm about to put my pre-order in right now and I can't wait.
Let me know, how you like it..... I want to be the first to know....

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately...they won't be shipping until the end of the month, but I'm already planning on washing my hair a la CH method, air drying and flat ironing with the moisturizer. I SERIOUSLY am looking forward to this product.

Tebby

I bought the Conair Snag-Free elastics today. I was surprised that the ends where mended together with glue (or whatever it is). I was expecting it to be just one continuous band (that should be possible for them to make, right?). But after looking at all the brands that were in this particular store, I saw that all were made the same. So I bought them, let's see how they hold up (even though I usually stretch them out regardless).

Also if anyone is near a Brooks Pharmacy (haven't seen any in NY but they are in CT). They have Pantene Conditioners on sale for $1.88. So I bought some Relaxed and Natural.

OOh and I also picked up an Oatmeal Facial scrub with Vanilla Moisturizers that I can't wait to try.

Next stop Just for me and Sally's
dance7.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I bought the Conair Snag-Free elastics today. I was surprised that the ends where mended together with glue (or whatever it is). I was expecting it to be just one continuous band (that should be possible for them to make, right?). But after looking at all the brands that were in this particular store, I saw that all were made the same. So I bought them, let's see how they hold up (even though I usually stretch them out regardless).

Also if anyone is near a Brooks Pharmacy (haven't seen any in NY but they are in CT). They have Pantene Conditioners on sale for $1.88. So I bought some Relaxed and Natural.

OOh and I also picked up an Oatmeal Facial scrub with Vanilla Moisturizers that I can't wait to try.

dance7.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

diamond,

I know what you mean! I use the Scuncii No Damage elastic bands, and they are made the same as the ones you bought. But after one or two uses, they are completely unusable!
mad.gif
The elastic breaks way too easily, and sometimes the glue they use is pretty hard and I worry about it snagging my hair.
perplexed.gif

Supergirl I just looked at ur hair pics and u have <font color="purple"> </font> BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! hair. Keep up the good work .

longhairgoal,

Check out the ones by Scunci that are like rings of pantyhose material. I use those and I likey.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dance7.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

diamond,

I know what you mean! I use the Scuncii No Damage elastic bands, and they are made the same as the ones you bought. But after one or two uses, they are completely unusable!
mad.gif
The elastic breaks way too easily, and sometimes the glue they use is pretty hard and I worry about it snagging my hair.
perplexed.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the heads up. Good thing they were cheap. I am going to look around for something else.

[ QUOTE ]

There are a million things I want to try but I might get these pretty soon:

Hot 6 Oil--I need a good multipurpose oil and I've been hearing so much about this one

Foam donut--I'm doing the bun challenge but haven't been using a donut (just wearing my tiny bun). I'm going back to school in less than a week and I want to wear a fancier-looking bun
smile.gif

Cute hair accessories--to go with my new bun.

Snag-free elastics --I've been needing some for awhile.

More GPB--I'm going to order a big bottle some time this month before the Vitamin Shoppe anniversary sale is over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went nuts shopping today. Of the items I bought I got the following off my to-buy list:
foam donut
hot 6 oil (I can't WAIT to try this out)
snag-free elastics

I need to add to the list:
sulfate-free shampoo
this profectiv deep conditioner I saw at Sally's. I think it's called GrowthMasque.

BC, Go to the Profective website and request free samples. Many of us got a sample of the Growth Mask this way. Good luck!

jamaraa, those prices ARE much lower than Cedarvale, but 1/16 of an ounce? girl, that's just enough to make me mad if i really like it...
frown.gif
at least i can start saving my pennies. thanks for the link!
smile.gif

tebby... <font color="red"> HUSH!!</font> LOL!!
laugh.gif

Coconut Oil
Ylang Ylang Oil
Rosemary Oil
Basil Oil
Peppermint Oil
Lavendar Oil
Jojoba Oil
Avocado Oil

Pantene's Relaxed and Natural Daily Moisturizer.
smile.gif

And I want another bottle of V05 Pina Colada conditioner.

The only thing on my list is a bun cage. I'm joining the bun challenge with Boadicia!
smile.gif

I want to also add...I would like to buy a Phony pony from phonyponies.com , but they have yet to respond to my email. Has anyone purchased from them yet?

Tebby

Oh yeah! I need two packs of tape curl synthetic hair. I'm getting addicted to weaves...
crazy.gif

BUMP

My new to-buy list is:
Lustrasilk Detangling Cholesterol
Motions Moisture Plus
Denman D3 brush
A protein treatment - I'll figure out which one when I get to Sallys
V05 conditioners
cocoa butter sticks
hair cutting scissors

I'm going to try CitreShine conditioners for conditioner washes because I have a friend who swears by this line and Longs is having an anniversary sale - only 64 cents instead of $3.99!

What's on your to-buy?
trampoline.gif

Back