What's on your hair care shopping list for this week?

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I'm running low and need to replenish my stash. I was jotting down some things that I need to buy this week and noticed my couple of things turned into a full shopping list. So, I'm wondering what everyone else plans to buy. Here's my shopping list: (grabbing a cart)

Buying this week:

Mill Creek Biotin Conditioner
NTM DDC
NTM Silk Touch Leave In
Wheat Germ Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
JBCO
SAA
Honeyquat
Shikakai Hair Growth Elixir
MSM
Horsetail

Wow. And I'm holding back. :rolleyes: Do I really need these things? ~ You betcha! :grin: It's an illness. Don't judge me. :spinning:

I need some shower caps (for conditioner/treatments) and disposable gloves (to avoid my nails snagging my hair). That's it.

I need some more cheap shower caps for conditioners and treatments too. But that's all... I've been really good about buying new stuff. If anything I'd just buy a few new clips to hold my hair up off my back.

Do you know i just got off the site ordering new products when i came back here and saw this!
well, i needed to replenish my stash and update a few things, so i ordered:

Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner
Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturising Conditioner
Aubrey Organics White Camellia & Jasmine Shine Conditioner Spray
Jason Organic Biotin Conditioner
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo
Jason Damage Control Conditioner
Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

and actually took an AO GPB off the list because it did look kinda long...
plus i had to just write to the Aubrey people and ask them to find me a place to buy their products here in Milan, Italy because the shipping cost nearly blew me away! every time i pay for shipping, i think, "that could have been a conditioner, there goes a cream rinse, etc...

anyhoo, i should be alright for a while....still waiting to see if the Joico chelating poo i ordered from a company here in italy will arrive or not. they didn't have the Redken i had placed on the same order, so i'll have to wait and see.

well I really want to try the victoria secret conditioner in love spell for my cowashes.......

as anyone tried them by the way?

Nothing, I did enough damage a week or so ago. Just waiting on my final package to arrive.

ETA: This is what I purchased about a week or so ago:

Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk (Sample)
Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter (Sample)
Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer (Sample)
Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Delicate Care Organic Certified Oil *new product*
Matrix Biolage ForteTherapie Cera-Repair PRO vials (LOVE the HydraTherapie ones)
Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic (staple product for me)
Linange Shea Butter Relaxer
Kukui Oil
Silken Child Leave-In detangler

Last edited:
Like two bottles of GVP Humectress knock off conditioner. Anyone know if this just like the old version of Nexxus Humectress :( I really need to find a replacement

HE Long term relationship leave in.. I go through this like water!!
they really need to make a liter size :)

This week I'm just waiting on my packages to arrive :hide:. I ordered Silk Amino Acids and some Megatek for my hairline. Next week or so I'll stock up on my Trader Joes shampoo and conditioner before I go home for the summer.

Joico K-Pak line
hard mesh rollers
Elasta QP mango butter
I need a good clarifying poo

I've heard soo many good things about the K-Pak line, can't wait to try...

Back