Whats in YOUR hair survival kit??

shebababy

I always carry a little spray bottle with water, coconut oil and vitamin e, some bobby pins, and a ponytail holder; just in case the weather isnt cooperating with the hairstyle I was trying to have. Do any of you guys have a hair survival kit?

All I carry are bobby pins and ballies (elastic ponytail holders) in mine.
wink.gif

I don't have one. most of the time I just run a little water from the faucet and fluff my style. But if I had one, I'd carry a small pick.

I don't have a hair survival kit, but when I travel, the things that I take w/ me are bobby pins, hair elastics (the ouchless anti-snap kind), spray bottle (to fill up w/ water in the hotel), Kemi-Oyl Shea Butter Pomade, and a small can of oil sheen. Those are the things I carry out of town most. Oh, and a wide tooth comb and plastic cap for the shower.

My pick, a hair "comb" (to put my hair into a french twist), a scrunchie (to make a quick bun), and some bobby pins
smile.gif

hmm.. glycerin/water spritz, a wide tooth comb, a scrunchie, and a dollar. (to buy some cheap Suave conditioner or whatever is available at the time)

Sure do, shebababy!
grin.gif

I always pack a few bobby pins, some cute hair combs to smooth my hair back, and maybe my aloe vera gel, if I can fit it in my purse.
wink.gif

For my long Amtrak trips, I smoosh my aloe vera gel, hair butter(s), and some bobby pins in my carry on travel case.
smile.gif

A small claw clip, bobby pins, ouchless elastics and a spritz bottle with my conditioner/oil/water mixture (for scrunching in traffic
smile.gif
)

I have 2. One for in town the other for out of town.

1. My in town would be:

GHD pins
A barrette
Black hair sticks

2. What's presently in my travel bag:

Giovanni's leave-in
WGO
My Combs (K-Cutter and varying spaced rat tails)
2 decorative French roll combs
A Gold and a greyish silver metal banana clips
1 Medium size claw
3 head bands
3 barrettes with metal or wood stick to feed through barrette
Few GHD pin

Thinking of adding: VO5 clarifying conditioner

In my purse:
1. pony tail holder
2. bobby pins
3. a pic

In my suitcase:

1. CON Shampoo
2. ORS Olive OIl, or a small spray bottle of any food oil LOL
3. Hair bands in case I want to put my hair in Bantu knots at night.
4. Wide tooth comb

I carry in my purse:
* A silk scarf (a pretty one from tenderheaded.com)
* Good Hair Day pins
* A decorative hair clip or two
* In the fall and winter - my handmade snood (from snoods.com)

My suitcase:
* Small bottles filled with my Headress leave-in & Keracare Essential Oils
* Wide tooth comb
* Travel silk pillowcase (from tenderheaded.com)
* Extra satin scarf
* shower cap

i keep several large bobby pins, a hair brush, john frieda "secret weapon" and a can of hair spray in my pocketbook at all times.
sekret.gif

Back