What's a sister to do?

Golong

So my significant other and I broke up....no 'Sorry to hear that' necessary. It wasn't an ugly break up, very amicable, I still love him and have only good things to say. Anyway I'm seeking and don't know where to go to find a good man...black man at that.

Most women meet their mate in school well i'm out of school. Others meet their mate via family and friends..well I relocated out of state and am riding solo. As for Online dating...well I signed up for one and my replys are young white guys, not many black men. That would be fine if I was a cougar, but I'm 31 and looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. What is a sister to do?
Any suggestions?

Me myself, I'd chill off trying to make another relationship happen right now. I respect that you're trying to move on as quickly and painlessly as possible though.

go to the gym or a nice upscale black lounge or something. I met my guy by accident on craigslist, i heard alot of girls on here met their guys there and at the time i wasn't looking for someone but i was skeptical that a girl can meet a decent guy there. (i didnt even kno u can meet someone on craigslist PERIOD) anyway long story short there are some decent guys on there. i also hear alot of girls talk about soulsingles on here. i've met quite a few decent men on plentyoffish.com in the past. myspace and blackplanet are decent places but u said u're looking for someone older.. so im not sure if those would be the right sites for you. anyway... hope i helped even a little bit.

I'm married now but I always seem to meet the most interesting people in cafes/bookstores or while doing my groceries. I used to think it was the location but I've come to realize it's cause I'm usually more comfortable and not as guarded so I appear easier to approach.

I heard about craigs list for items ..not men..who knew :). I know People say love will find you, but time is ticking..I want kids, I'm finally in a career I enjoy, and am ready for the real thing. My job doesn't help either. The majority of us are 30 somethings men and women and it seems everyone is getting married and having babies. My clock is ticking and I am treating finding love as a second job. It's hard work!

Church!!!!! :)

You too?!

By the way, I went on craigs list last night....interesting. I ideally would like to marry a black man, however I don't see many 30yo black men online looking for love. (thats cause they are having babies with fat white chicks :rolleyes:..sigh).....OK I didn't mean that yall:nono:...guess I'm a little bitter. UHGG!!!! Thanks for letting me rant:look:.

Back