What's a good OTC deep conditioner

tiffjust2002

Hey Ladies,
Can ya'll suggest a good thick and creamy moisturizing deep conditioner that I can walk into a local store and buy ie: Target, Wal Mart, Walgreens, etc.

Preferrably one not too expensive I'm cheap lol

Thanks!

I really like the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. And I feel it has good slip for me BUT before my last touchup I was 12 weeks into my stretch and I feel I could've used more slip in those last two weeks.

I will say I love the smell of Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and it is nice and thick but I only purchased one bottle because I didn't think it had enough slip.

HTH.

Silk elements moisturizing treatment. At Sally's. I buy on sale like buy one get one free or when they sale it for like 6.99 cause reg price is like 10.99.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using LG-LW690

organic root stimulator replenishing pak is one i always use.. it smells nice and leaves my hair soft

ORS Replenishing conditioner is a protein conditioner. It has hydrolyzed collagen which is a protein that aids in making your hair have the ability to stretch. Its not the kind of conditioner you would use as if it it was a moisturizing conditioner. My personal favorite is Smooth n Shine that I get from Target. It has coconut oil as the 2nd ingredient.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I second silk elements! I used it last nite after my henna trmt, along with aphogee pro-vitamin LI and I can't stop touching my hair!

ORS Replenishing conditioner is a protein conditioner. It has hydrolyzed collagen which is a protein that aids in making your hair have the ability to stretch. Its not the kind of conditioner you would use as if it it was a moisturizing conditioner. My personal favorite is Smooth n Shine that I get from Target. It has coconut oil as the 2nd ingredient.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I used this one over the weekend. It worked great and cost less than $4

Aussie 3 minute or moist

But my new favorite is Kerapro treatment in a jar. It's on sale at Sallys for the end of the month. I definitely experienced true moisture.

KeraPro is great, I just use too much conditioner for that to be a good investment, lol
Motions Moisture Plus is awesome and you can get a big tub for like 15 dollars
SE Cholesterol is good too

Im also a cheapie, so I know how you feel

I have been using a mixture of the Motions CPR creme repair conditioner + Motions Conditioner + Argan (use any oil) at the suggestion of my stylist who at my last blowout abd press said my hair is drier than usual. I had been doing co-washes a couple times a week w/VO5 moisturizing condish. My natural hair has not been dry since. Its very creamy and i DC with it every other week. 30 min or more will do it. Its not organic or all natural as I'd prefer but it does the job well and since march I have never had that "dried out" look whether I wear twists, twist outs, straight, or whatever!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

ooooh thanks ladies, so many choices :) I am going to have to write all these down and look for them in the stores and do some price comparisons as well as how much I get )ounces wise) for the price that will help in my decision LOL

Back