What's a good liquid hair gel?

tdenise41

What\'s a good liquid hair gel?

Hi, I'm new to the board. I read Leejure's post on the Nov. 2003 hair care regimen. I would like to know the name of a good liquid gel. I know it should be alcohol free but walmart had so many. Thanks

Re: What\'s a good liquid hair gel?

Thanks for the reply. dcprdiva what does MHz stand for and where is it sold. LisaG can you get the Elasta Qp at Walmart?

Welcome to the forum!!!!
dance7.gif

I really like Garnier Fructis' liquid gel. I made a thread about a week ago promoting it, lol. It comes in a little round type bottle. You can't really miss it. I found the whole line at Target. No alcohol. It has fruit extract in it. Not hard or sticky and I haven't had any white flakes either. I don't normally go for gel, but I bought 3 kinds from this line & I like them.
smile.gif

MHz stands for Megahertz. The name of the line that dcprdiva was referring to is called Softsheen Carson Mhz Megahertz. It's sold at Walgreens, Walgreens.com and I think that I've seen it at Target. I've tried the gloss serum from this line and didn't care for it, but maybe the gel is better.

bump

I've heard of IC Aloe Vera gel and Proclaim Aloe Vera Gel... has anyone tried either of these? What did you use it for (what style), and how long did it last?

Any other gels?

Back