Whats a good light protein conditioner that i could use every week?

Lilmama1011

I prefer the one they use in the Dominican salon, it not the full protein conditioner because she said I can use every week but you know how they hide their products, they go in the back and fill up their bottles lol. Do anyone know the kind someone uses when they go to the Dominicans to get their hair done? It would be greatly appreciated because it does wonders after one use

I've never gotten my hair done at a dominican salon but I've heard about Silicon Mix.
41K%2BCMTj7ZL._AA115_.jpg

Aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer
31V6X7VXS5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Really good light protein. I use it for time to time. Its even better for relaxed hair. And it has hydrolized keratin in it which is the protein hair is made out of.

I love dumb blonde reconstructor. Up until a year ago, I got my hair done at a Dominican salon weekly but in my years of going there I never had the same exact products used in my hair so I'm not sure what protein conditioner name you're looking for. Can you describe what it looked or smelled like?

I love dumb blonde reconstructor. Up until a year ago, I got my hair done at a Dominican salon weekly but in my years of going there I never had the same exact products used in my hair so I'm not sure what protein conditioner name you're looking for. Can you describe what it looked or smelled like?

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. That used to be one of my faves. :yep:

Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak or Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor are good light protein treatments.

I'm actually trying this now due to recent shedding. I use Joico K pak reconstructor every 4-6 weeks. But I need to figure out this porosity thing before going head first into protien consistently.

Ill be taking notes.

The aPhogee green tea looks good, off to research.

KurlyNinja said:
Aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer

Really good light protein. I use it for time to time. Its even better for relaxed hair. And it has hydrolized keratin in it which is the protein hair is made out of.

Just purchased it today and excited to see it do it's thing :)

I've been using Motions CPR for years. It stopped my breakage in its tracks after the first use! :yep: When I first started my HHJ, I used it weekly with no problems.

SBS-126005

sunnieb said:
I've been using Motions CPR for years. It stopped my breakage in its tracks after the first use! :yep: When I first started my HHJ, I used it weekly with no problems.

I just purchase the motions oil moisturizer deep penetrating silk protein conditioner today and if I like that will purchase the CPR or is it almost the same?

I just purchase the motions oil moisturizer deep penetrating silk protein conditioner today and if I like that will purchase the CPR or is it almost the same?

Nope, I think it's different. I've used the Motions Oil Moisturizer DPS and it didn't work for me. Not bad, I just liked the feel of my hair after using Motions CPR.

Their both ^^ good. If you like that one you''ll prob. like the CPR. I used them when I was relaxed and if I hadn't found joico k-pak , oh and bron. bro. nu expressions I would still use them.

sunnieb said:
Nope, I think it's different. I've used the Motions Oil Moisturizer DPS and it didn't work for me. Not bad, I just liked the feel of my hair after using Motions CPR.

Omg your going to make me want to take mines back, well I still got the receipt so.....it can be done lol

BlaqBella said:
Their both ^^ good. If you like that one you''ll prob. like the CPR. I used them when I was relaxed and if I hadn't found joico k-pak , oh and bron. bro. nu expressions I would still use them.

O, ok, anyone make your hair more softer than the other?

I'd say Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner is a very good mild protein that works wonders for most hair - relaxed and natural.

O, ok, anyone make your hair more softer than the other?

@lilmama sorry just seeing this ^^. Honestly i don't think so, but the CPR seemed to give results that made me more drawn to it. However, since I was relaxed- both-served their purpose. And I used the silk protein between rinsing the relaxer and neutralizing it. My hair had soo much more body when I did not skip this step. But between relaxers-while 'stretching'- the cpr did practically the same thing, if not better.

I've liked and used Aphogee 2 Minute - soft hair afterwards

I've also liked and used Hairveda's Acai Reconstructor (not sure about the actual name) but found that I had to use it quickly as it started to mold in the bottle. I suppose that's a good thing.....no heavy preservatives...

I don't know if this is considered light protein, but I love, love, love Aveda Damage Remedy. It gives me the best swing, shiniest finish and stops the breakage very nicely.

Back