What's a good curl enhancer?

GeorginaSparks

Ive did some searches and came up with KCCC, Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and eco styler gel. Im transitioning and im just doing my research ahead of time and want to stock up. I might also BC anytime....Im a 4b if that matters.

KCCC you can find at Target and Wholefoods
Ecostyler you can probably find in almost every BSS because its inexpensive. Sally's has it.
Shea Moisture you can find at some Targets and at Walgreens. For most people it helps with moisture but it does not define the curls or have much if any hold.

KCCC you can find at Target and Wholefoods
Ecostyler you can probably find in almost every BSS because its inexpensive. Sally's has it.
Shea Moisture you can find at some Targets and at Walgreens. For most people it helps with moisture but it does not define the curls or have much if any hold.

does KCCC provide both moisture and curl enhancing properties?

What works for me is shingling wet hair w/IC gel w/aloe vera (clear). I use Nexxus moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I use Humectress as a leave in moisturizer it softens the hair. If I wear a puff or updo I prefer to use S-Curl texturizer spray and gel.

I use Miss Jessies but that is when I want light fluffy curly hair. I use the curly butters for moisture but its not a favorite like the styling products.

does KCCC provide both moisture and curl enhancing properties?

shockolate, sorry, didn't know you had asked me a question.

I don't think most gels are moisturizing. You may want to use a moisturizer or leave-in before applying a gel.

Some people are able to get really great moisture from just DCing and then may be able to use a gel and an oil. But I think most still use a leave-in first.

Activator gels all the way! I like to use them underneath a regular styling gel for super soft definition. Worlds of Curls and Long Aid are the best that I have used. Blue Eco Styler (or the pink one) to go on top :D

Back