What would you say or think?

72giagia

My soon-to-be-ex-husband's best friend found out we were separated and asked my soon-to-be and I quote "Do you want me to f--k her". I couldn't believe my ears.:nono: I asked him what did he say to him after he said that. He said nothing that's just him. I'm pissed that he didn't defend me. Should I be?

He's about to be your ex, why would he defend you? I'd keep it moving. Soon you will be done with the both of them.

So you were hearing that from your soon to be ex? Or did the guy say it in your presence?

@keen my soon-to-be-ex. The guy just keep looking at me crazy.
@ pretty brown eyes... thinking the same thing I just couldn't believe he tought that would be cool for someone to say.

You live and you learn..Next

I wouldn't stress over it because men can be stupid sometimes. It doesn't even matter if dude said it or didn't but I doubt that you would want to mess around with your soon to be ex's friend.

I would be because ex or not what makes his friend think he can sleep with you? WTF?

Question though, why would you ex repeat this ish? It makes me doubt it.

His friend is a damn fool too, to say something so asinine. However, like PBE said you will be through with both theses men soon enough!

@keen my soon-to-be-ex. The guy just keep looking at me crazy.
@ pretty brown eyes... thinking the same thing I just couldn't believe he tought that would be cool for someone to say.

You live and you learn..Next

I don't expect him to defend you but If that's the kind of company your ex keeps, he better be careful with his women around that friend. I mean that's his best friend, not just his friend. Maybe it's a guy thing.

You should have told him that he just solidified that you made the best decision of your life to leave him. :yep:

I agree with Mortons..I'd think that I'm glad I'm getting rid of him. I don't even know why he would tell you something like that.

No you shouldn't be pissed because he may be just as grimy as his friend. And I'd bet he didn't just say nothing in response...he just didn't want to tell on himself.

I can totally understand why you would be upset that he didn't defend you. Even though he's your soon to be ex-husband, the emotional connection is probably still there and will probably take awhile to diminish. But, like someone else mentioned, this is just a sign that you're headed in the right direction.

You're right to be mad, but the expectation for him to defend you is a negative.

As a couple of posters up thread have mentioned, this soon-to-be ex either lost respect for you, or never had it to begin with. NO man that I have ever known stands for one of his boys about talking about ****** his woman, wife/ex-wife if he has a shred of respect for that woman. We all know guys talk about sex, but for his friend to speak freely in that manner about you and what's worse, he repeated it to you? WTF?

Good luck. Sounds like he's your soon-to-be-ex for good reason.

I can totally understand why you would be upset that he didn't defend you. Even though he's your soon to be ex-husband, the emotional connection is probably still there and will probably take awhile to diminish. But, like someone else mentioned, this is just a sign that you're headed in the right direction.

I understand why she's upset also.

@dlewis I said the same thing about his friend saying basically I'm a hoe and he was fgoing to be next. He said he didn't see it that way. But it doesn't matter now.

But I couldn't get him served with the papers because he's a trucker and is never home on the regular. So my joy was when he asked to meet me at the movies becuase he really wanted to see me. So I went and after watching the movie with him I served his stupid a-- with DIVORCE PAPER!! :lachen:

And yes he was pissed!!
wallbash.gif
You could have bought him for a penny..:grin:

Thank all of you ladies for opinions and support!

Last edited:
Back