What would you reccomend?: Asha's Naturals

Crissi

The whole line looks interesting, and its natural (im trying to move away from them sulfates).

Anywhoo, i wanted to use the whole line, what results have you ladies had with this line and what products would you reccomend?

TIA

Crissi, x

Silk Rose
Green Tea
Roots
Mane Attraction
Heavenly Pudding
Rosemary Sage Shampoo
Omega Oil

Heck, the whole line is good! Great natural products, the are effective and work as they say. Mane Attraction is the heaviest of the moisturizers, with coco de leche and heavenly pudding medium, and shea what light. The shampoo is gentle and keeps the scalp clean and healthy, Roots is an awesome scalp stimulant, Silk Rose makes a great leave in for wash and wears, and Green Tea a great "pick me up". Omega oil keeps the ends moisturized, is light, and smells soooo good, as well as all the other products in the line :)

Last edited:
I bought a sampler from her for $30 (The Take Me With You set.) And the samples have gone a long way.

Included in the set:

Caliente Deep Conditioner - 2 oz
Rosemary Sage Herbal Shampoo - 2 oz
Leche de Coco Hair Milk - 2 oz
Sun Kissed Hair Polisher Pomade - 2 oz
Mane Attraction Hair Butter - 2 oz
Silk Rose Elixir Leave-In - 2 oz

So far I have only used Mane Attraction because I haven't been wearing my hair out. I used it for my twists. It holds my twists just as well as my pomade or shea butte without the greasy feel. And I haven't had to remoisturize like I do when I use my shea butter. And I'm not rushing to wash my hair like I was with my pomade. (kemi-oyl) My hair is shiny and soft and my twists looks fine. And her products smell great.

When I start wearing my hair out next month, I will try everything. The only thing that I put on my hair before Mane Attraction was my Jamaican Mango and Lime leave-in.

I also recommend you try the sampler package. I found some of the product's people raved about did very little for me. I ordered

Silk Rose elixir
Mane attraction
Heavenly hair pudding
Sun kissed

I bought the silk rose to try as a detangler and it didn't work at all in my hair. I ended up mixing it with another moisturizer so I could use it up. It smells very nice though.

The mane attraction smells like dirt. I can't stand the smell of it. I mix it with Sun Kissed to kill the smell. The product is very thick and hard to remove to apply to hair. Maybe if you nuke it for a minute it will be easier to use. I never tried that... Despite the smell and its consistency, it was a good moisturizer, but too much left my hair greasy after a while.

I haven't tried Heavenly yet, I'm waiting to use up the Mane Attraction.

Sun Kissed smells like mangos. Yum. It's even thicker than the Mane Attraction, I have to use my nails to get it out, lol. But it looks like it would melt easier than Mane Attraction if you microwave it. It gives your hair a nice shine when you use it, but I'm not sure if it's good for anything else.

Honestly, I feel like I wasted my money. I could do fine without these products. They did nothing special for my hair :(

I have the sampler pack, and the only things I've used from it are the Silk Rose and a little Mane Attraction. I find myself reaching for my Oyin, Qhemet and MY Honey Child stuff more, but that's maybe because I have so many samples and products to work through, and I got Asha's stuff last during my product binge. I will eventually get to Asha in earnest.

I will say though that generally I don't like beeswax high on my ingredient list, and some of the products seem heavy on it. The Mane Attraction smells like ginger to me, but I like that scent.

Crissi said:
The whole line looks interesting, and its natural (im trying to move away from them sulfates).

Anywhoo, i wanted to use the whole line, what results have you ladies had with this line and what products would you reccomend?

TIA

Crissi, x

Sending you a pm. :)

Back